or Connect

Posts by neophytea

All we have to do is look at the records.  Jack, Arnold, Billy Casper, Trevino, Larry Nelson, Faldo, all could win more than 50%.  Tiger is better than any of them, Phil is just as good as most on my list.  So, why can't they do as good as Jack, Arnold, Billy Casper, Trevino, Larry Nelson, Faldo?   Arnold played successfully for Hogan.  And they were like oil and water.   We don't know all the facts.
Why do we have to keep allowing losers to keep qualifying?   Why are the top players in the world unable to win over half their games?   If my memory serves me correctly, Tiger complained that Ryder cup dinners, and media events interfered with his preparations to play and win, and he was told to zip it - that the media events were just as important as winning.
How are we ever going to win if we keep using players with long term losing records? A good player may have a bad year, but not every year.  We need players who put more red than blue on the board.   How are we ever going to win if we keep using players with long term losing records for leadership positions?   There are exceptions to every rule, but for the most part we should avoid players who put blue on the boards.  Europe doesn't need players on the American team.
How many of us are young, married, with children and struggling to make $36,000 a year.  Most of the people in that group are taking care of important things first.   How many of us could pay our bills if we only brought home $2000 a month and still go golfing?   Try to take your wife and child to a Disney movie, MacDonald's, and an ice cream cone.  Bet you it costs them a days take home.   Creation of jobs that are not "living wage jobs" do not permit anyone to do...
Should all cheaters be punished?
What about cheating in baseball? What about cheating in football? What about cheating on your wife? What about cheating on your husband? What about cheating on tests in school?
At the level of the best pros, a good pro can be given 20 identical drivers according to manufactured specifications and the pro can consistently find one of the 20 to be worst of the whole 20 sample.  And can consistent spot one that is better than the rest.   Technically there are small differences that most golfers cannot discern, but the better golfers can pick out.
I wonder if she was pressured to leave golf channel?   At the PGA show in Orlando, she stood by herself or sat by herself when she wasn't on camera.   I wonder if the rest of the Morning Drive gang threw her a "We'll Miss You" going away party?
First problem is not having homeowners and personal liability insurance that protects you and your family.    Second problem is not being able to discuss this with your parents.     Third problem is that these cases can and do end up in court.  Even though the window could cost a couple of hundred dollars to over a thousand dollars, your lawyer fees will probably be ten times that.  Hearing fees, billables, and filing fees add up fast with a decent to good...
If you are forced to defend your life like my cousin.  Do you realize he had to go to court and prove that he had no other choice, but to take a life.  The court found that his actions were justified.  His legal bills nearly bankrupt the whole family.  You can't afford the legal bills after protecting yourself or your family.  Sometimes your family might be better off if you are killed.