or Connect

Posts by neophytea

Wasn't it Casey Martin who used the disability and right to work laws to compete on the PGA. What if the court says that Players with bad backs (Physical disabilities) and the yips (Mental disabilities) must be allowed to compete on the PGA tour? At work I have seen people who hired special disability lawyers, went to court and are now working in jobs that astonish me. And these cases are all hidden behind confidentiality agreements and health privacy laws so no one...
We don't set aside a time when new golfers like our children and wives are welcomed to play our course.    It is surprising how many golfers are rude to new golfers who don't yet play fast golf. How many of us can get our wives and adult daughters to golf if they are going to be publically criticized. We want more wives and daughters to take up golf, but the rude complainers still make them unwelcome.   I have called courses and asked when to take out adult...
At the driving range some guy I barely knew walked up to my bag and took my new ping driver out without a word and started to put a ball on a T to hit.  I asked him why he doesn't ask before touching my equipment?  He got mad and started yelling at me for being rude and selfish.  I wanted to ask where his car was parked and was his wife home but I kept quiet.  Ruined my day.  Can't understand why I was upset, but I was.
What is this all about?  Is this true?  Why does the government make more that phil does?   Phil Mickelson talks taxes, 'drastic changes' Larry Bohannan, USA TODAY Sports9:32p.m. EST January 20, 2013    
How many of you are dropping cable TV because of cost or because internet does good enough? The following article was on msn newspaper. http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/arti...ernet?page=all
The "powers to be" want to keep viewership and attendance figures as high as possible.  This rule would make it easier for Tiger, Rory, and Phil to be winners or at least in contention on Sunday.  If Tiger, Rory, or Phil can't win attendance and viewership numbers will be down, Do you think this would be considered if Tiger used an anchored long putter?
I would like to see him take four or five of the girls from the last big break and help them make the tour.
If you get any kind of record it will follow you the rest of your life.  Will probably cost you good jobs.   I had a guy sign up to student teach under me.  He had served 4 years in the Marines and in Desert Storm.  Plus was graduating with honors in education.  Unfortunately he had a retail theft conviction before he went into the Marines.  My district would not let anyone with a record student teach or even consider hiring them.   I know another guy who got in a...
We all get the best jobs we can so we can support our families.  None of us would quit working and let our families down because we are not the best _________ in our business.  I would work two 8 hour a day jobs at minimum wage in order to take care of my family.  And I think all of us would do the same for our families.    But in never never land, would I make $500,000 a year and not be recognized as one of the best golfers by winning on the PGA tour?   I even...
Don't leave the T before the last person hits.  And don't tell the last person to hurry up since you are waiting in the cart while he is hitting.