or Connect

Posts by johnny2balls

I don't wear regular turtlenecks or mock ones. A black dickie under a thin white sweater maybe but the others. never. Bottom line is that it's not a good look on anybody. Although Jack looked pretty good.  Do I care that people wear them, no and no.  Do I look to Tiger for fashion advice. No and never. Many days he is one of the worst dressed guys on tour.
That's my opinion.  I am fast.  No practice swings, read putts very quickly. No practice strokes. Know where to be and when to go there. Hit right when it's my turn. etc... But I realize most are not this fast and I'm totally cool with that.  There is what I call a normal pace of place or a good pace as the USGA says.  I'm a little faster than that.  Anything slower than normal or good on a consistant basis is no good.    
could not agree more.  Pace of play is in the USGA rules of golf. Now if we could only get the PGA tour to issue strokes instead of fines for slow play, we'll be in business: Pace of Play Play at Good Pace and Keep Up Players should play at a good pace. The Committee may establish pace of play guidelines that all players should follow. It is a group's responsibility to keep up with the group in front. If it loses a clear hole and it is delaying the group behind, it...
2 quickies I like...Johnson Wagner & Rickie Fowler.  Fast and fun to watch them being fast.  When Johson won at the Mayakoba last week it was amazing how fast he putted. Honestly amazing.
It's hard to watch for sure.  I feel for his playing partners and the t.v. producers.  It's got to be hard to put him on live t.v. because when they cut to him b/c it looks like he's about to hit, then he backs off again, does his shuffle dance and then stalks up behind the ball only to pull back and do it all over again. Those t.v. producers know the routine of those players and know exactly when to cut to them so that when they are on t.v. we see them hit their shot...
     You are right. I am neither. But I do deal with medical doctors and PHDs on a daily basis as well have 3-4 in my regular group of golfers and just because you have a degree does not mean anything to me. I happen to have my MBA, own my medical supply company and put 2 kids through college. So what, who cares. The majority of doctors I know are brilliant in many aspects of life but many I know are also quite the opposite. They may know how to perform certain aspects...
Meenman. you have had some incredibly ignorant, baseless and quite wacky posts in this thread but this is a good one. First off, yes the odds are you have friends that smoke just about every day of their lives and you have no idea. And wow, low and behold they hold nice jobs, raise a good honest family and contribute to society.   To feel that a human being should be put in jail for ingesting a plant put on earth by God is very very sad. But I assume you only mean one...
OK, one more quote.  4 Putt you are 100% completely wrong.  It is not psychologically addictive. I have quite with zero difficulty after smoking every day for 20 years.  I have had at least 50 friends who quit and not one...I repeat not one has had any difficulty in doing it.  That is a line of total b.s..      As far as smuggling in pot.  If one only deals in pot then they are 100% different than coke, heroine and moonshine smugglers.  Those products kill people through...
When the put in the PGA drug tests the most moans came about because of herb.  Most Pros do not like to drink due to the effects the next day so herb has always been a great alternative.     Where can we read this incredibly ignorant and baseless article?   nope two completely different things.   absolutely no such thing as weed hangover. well see the maybe maybe exception below. and that's a very slim maybe I know a guy who won our club championship while smoking...
your friend was correct.  Many times I do not take an entitled free relief from a cart path b/c #1 my drop will put me behind a tree such as in your case or #2 my ball is sitting up pretty well and I don't want to drop and risk it falling deep into long grass.   just because you are on a cart path does not mean you can drop on either side.  you can only drop at a spot which is your nearest point of relief and one club length. what you are getting relief from is...