or Connect

Posts by johnny2balls

Last night showed how much of a complete a hole and obnoxious mentally ill guy he is. He is sick in the head. He showed how easy he can lose his temper.  I have no doubt he probably smacked his wife around.  He talks about being innocent every episode yet never shows his proof he just talks nonsense with his stack of papers just like mentally ill people do.  He has showed that he is lazy and not only does not know how to work does not even want to. He has no concept of...
What non-conventional styles that pros use bother you? Left hand low, claw, belly, long, wide stance like Kenny Perry, KJ Choi or Gary McCord sidesaddle, Natalie Gulbis Hammy style. All of them or just some of them? Or are long shafts the only thing that bother you and not different grips with a shorter putter.  If it's just the long shafts is it that they are anchored eitheir in the belly or under the chin? With sidesaddle and hammy no part of the shaft is anchored to...
I have a stereo on my golfcart and it always plays music during rounds. Most people enjoy it but of course if comes down to the DJ knowing what to play and how to control the volume.
I own several pairs of Footjoy Classics Tour (the US made ones) and love em but I wear one of my many pairs of Adidas Originals when I go to practice, evening rounds and Friday night rounds with my wife and have never been able to tell a difference.  Of course if it's wet you need spikes, but hills make no difference.  Last year I got a couple of pairs of Ecco Street Premiers and I love them.   My everyday work shoes are one of 3 pairs of spikeless Footjoy Classics...
If so, do you look at the hole or at the ball?   How long is you putter and is it made for sidesaddle/face on putting?   What are your thoughts on this style of putting?
I got mine on an incredible deal.  But you could make one as far as flat putting surface.  To put in all the breaks that they can do would be a little more difficult, but could be done by someone with woodworking skills.  I think mine can do like 50,000 breaks or something. You need the right carpet. Mine rolls about an 11 on the stimp. As far as a home putting surface, I have yet to see a better design.
Anybody else out there have one of their greens?  I have a 3' x 12' and it's the greatest golf training device I own. I'm wondering if anybody has added another hole at the opposite end?  Thanks
The tour does give a penalty.  A financial pennalty.  We just never hear of it b/c it's all issued behind closed doors. I talked with players and they joke that Ben Crane must set up a slow play reserve account at the beginning of the season and just makes withdrawls from it as assessed.   What the tour does not do is give out stroke penalities.  For whatever reason.  Finchem needs to step up, mandate it and let it be done. It's the only thing that will work. Fines...
I think you hit the nail on the head.  I have always said it's probably bad Karma to knock another guys putting.   I've seen lots of right or left handers putt the other way.  In essence it's a "left hand low" style, depending on their orientation.  Remember that Notah Begay putts both right and left depending on the break.  That's unconventional.  Just as is the claw grip, left hand low, 2 finger pistolero like what Geoff Magnum teaches and many other ways to hold it....
Robert has been using that putter for a long time with and without success.   Here is what Geoff Mangum thinks about Robert's putter and very short putters in general http://www.network54.com/Forum/52812/message/1253601232/last-1253601232/Too+Short+is+Not+Good