or Connect

Posts by SoCal Blade

Back to the bowling alleys for you Mr. fourputt...... You think your snazzy "handle" (fourputt) makes you one of the guys...it does not, for you, it subconsciously identifies you as the poor putter you are....Im willing to bet there is a LOT more things in your life that you "fourputt" also.  How about another "Bud Lite" there champ !...Stay with the "lite", Im willing to also bet that youre probably getting a little thick around the middle Mr. fourputt....Right? Bogeys,...
Well yes, I was kind of tongue in cheek humoring the issue, he has made me laugh as an on course commentator,  but in reality, if you like "fart jokes" (with greg norman, another whiner, ego extraordinaire) foul language, sexual innuendo and goofy prat falls, then yes, be my guest and let feherty be your social role model. I appreciate a good prank or joke as much as the next guy but there are rules that MEN live by. Here's just a few of them;   1. Never fart in...
feherty is an old drunk, loud mouth that jack  barely "tolerates" because, like a lot of people, he just doesnt find feherty funny.....feherty thinks he can become the golf equivalent of howard stern.  Just another jerk off who suffers from verbal diarrhea and tourretes syndrome 
Nick "The older I get the better i WAS"  faldo... The whole crew gives me gas...and one of the biggest reasons I watch it without sound, "if" I even watch it at all anymore...   Im sick of that sensationalizing pansy jim nance and his rose colored glasses and yanni music...He can give you a cavity.   peter kostis intentionally misdirects with most of his silly "konica minolta swing vision" crap that it makes people that really do know what is happening during...
I agree with Floyd....Im not only sick and tired of gary player telling me what I MUST do if I want to ''love the game of golf'', but I also chuckle when I see the ridiculousness of a "Hall of Fame" for this sport....Is  EVERYONE who has ever won a tournament inducted ?..... Exactly what is the criteria?   The bar for entry is set pretty low.   Its not taken seriously by anyone , except the inductee's   BTW they need to get a different spokesperson than that...
if this "news" were to be taken seriously, then we would have to get it from someone OTHER than norman... He's an ass of epic proportions and has no cred at all....   Hey greg....SHUT UP !
Okay, here's a little morsel of experience for all of you who *think* you need stiffer shafts. Consider this. I play with 710 blades and have low single digit handicap, so as we all know, the shafts become ''whippy'' as they become more used, it's a simple metallurgical fact from wear and tear. I play a lot and practice a lot, so it was time to re-shaft the irons.   I had DGS S300 lites and switched to the Rifle PX 6.0 flighted shafts. My fore arms are KILLING ME...
If duffner wins a tournament next year I will either slit my wrist or quit watching golf which he is ever leading again, as he is the most BORING person on the planet. He sinks birdies like theyre on sale and wont crack a smile on his snooty face...what a total dork. I understand he is quite fond of the drink also....maybe that explains his perverse demeanor, maybe he's hung over or even still drunk?   Now, my wife and her friends who watch golf make fun of him now...
Timing such a thing would be VERY inconsistent. Its better to learn the right grip and a few basic fundamentals than to try and time something that even Bruce Lee would have a terrible time of....   Master Lee could've kicked Chuck Norris' ass too....and we ALL know how bad assed Chuck is.     Chuck doesnt sleep....he waits
Slow Play has killed golf. I have 3-4 friends who were very decent golfers (single digit handicaps)  that literally quit because they couldnt devote an entire day to doing it because of slow play.    The marshals have ZERO authority 99% of the time and the courses are more than happy to OVER-book a course to make a little extra money. The perfect storm to quit the game altogether.   Play on