or Connect

Posts by tanktwo2

My personal goal for golf is to qualify and play in a U.S. Open   Going to be hard but definitely achievable 
fukin golf, I play 3 times a week, hit balls every day, hit the ball great at the range and on the course.  Played a match today and shoot an 84, 3 putts, lost drives.  All I have right now is my golf game to make me happy and that can't even happen...   what the hell =/  nothin a glass of vodka and a cohiba can't fix but I feel like a piece of shit
I went to see this with my mom and we were LAUGHING OUT LOUD, through the entire movie.   The acting was horrible and whoever wrote the script is a complete moron..     Movie really is a good laugh simply because it is so bad     Some of the golf scenes were cool though
/end of thread...will you guys quit arguing     It is impossible to hit the ball 300 yards without properly lagging the club head through impact.  If you are properly lagging the golf club through impact, you should be under AT HIGHEST a 10 handicap.  If you're not you're lying, or just don't know.  end of story    
It's really annoying playing with someone who rages like that on the golf course...Since i'm a complete dick and I hate people like this, I'd make sure to whoop his ass up and down the golf course and watch his steam come out of his head
I'm thinking about picking these up..anyone try them out?   http://promentalcoach.com/golf/golf.php?lang=ENGLISH&country=USA®ion=CA
Slow down, and take one shot at a time

shortening your back swing could help but without a video of your swing, there is no possible way to tell what you are doing wrong.     Go spend the 50$ and get a lesson, you'll be glad you did
If you aren't playing consistent golf, 9 times outa 10 it is due to poor fundamentals.  There could be many many reasons you are constantly hitting the ball fat