or Connect

Posts by 4quarters

I too have not read through the entire post, but I want to contribute too.  Full disclosure, I am a partner in a business that sells, rents, and operates golf simulators.  The money is in the winter months for sure, but you do not open a business based on golf simulators, you open a bar/restaurant that has golf simulators as a form of entertainment for your patrons.  The key is not to overspend on the equipment, unless you are in NYC, then you can afford to overspend. ...
Hey fdifence,   Welcome to the forum.  Great question!  For the residential buyer of golf simulators, I like to recommend the TruGolf Technique line.  It is a nice lower price point, performance is good to great.  Company is outstanding with customer service, and they have the best golf simulator software in the industry as far as user experience for game improvement.  The Tech Personal goes for just under $8K, but you have to buy a pretty charged up computer, probably...
The Dancin Dogg goes for $400 for the analyzer, and it is EXTREMELY compatible with a simple laptop.  If all you are looking to do is practice and play some courses, and look at it on your laptop screen, plus you already have the laptop, projector, and net, all you need to do is contact me and order the Dancin Dogg, you will have it in hand within 4 days.  Plus, if you buy from us, you can always bring it back in (if it is in working condition), we give you full credit...
Sorry about the delay in responding.    I can finish a full 18 holes at a challenging course like Spanish Bay in just under an hour, and be only about 13 over par.   We charge the people that did not chip in on the simulator, $15-$20 for a round of golf, each person.    Loving the system.    We have been enjoying a feature on the system call By The Book, it awards points for fairway shots, GIR, and Two Putt or less, as well as birdies, then it penalizes...
Hello Davidson11:   I work for a golf simulator dealer that sells 3 different types of golf simulators.  They range all the way from $2500 full set up with screen that you hit into, all the way up to $45,000.  My recommendation is the TruGolf Newport Golf Simulator, it is $19,950, and has all of the bells and whistles, it is portable, and easy to set up on your own.  All other golf simulators usually require installation which is usually an additional $5000 on top of...
Hello,   The TruGolf Newport Portable Golf Simulator is an outstanding golf simulator.  For the price, and footprint, it is UNBELIEVABLE.    Got one in my garage, and my wife and I, just got done playing a round at Firestone last night.  Both of our golf games will be untouchable come spring.  I highly recommend it.  A few of my friends and I chipped in and bought one, we rent it to other guys that did not chip in, and it's paying itself off.   Good Luck,...