or Connect

Posts by irishmike27

17.9 now, hope to be in the 13-14 range by next year. Finally convinced myself to keep my swing in control after 3 years of trying to achieve distance the wrong way. Hoping to get back to consistently in the 80s, and flirt with breaking it again (sadly the first-and only-time was 20 years ago).
Yeah, that's too steep. At half the price I might consider it, but $100 for a headcover is too much for him (and me). Still very cool. And thanks for sharing. Definitely one of a kind.
I want Turbulators to help me drive it long with the PING G30 Driver!   I predict that the RED (West Coast) TEAM will win the 2015 Newport Cup by a score of 31 to 23. The MVP will be  @tristanhilton85 with 11 points won.
Where did you get the Jobu headcover? That thing is awesome, and I have a buddy who would love one of those.
Two I like: Pistol style: Winn Excel Midsize AVS Regular Round: Golf Pride CP2 midsize Both feel great. I've used the Winn for the past 6 years, and have been toying with the round one off and on this year (can't quite get used to it yet-though much of the discussion about a round grip on a putter makes sense to me).
Usually 3 rotating, but added a fourth this year. Black, white, brown, grey. I keep them until they are no longer waterproof, then replace.
Global golf
While in sure your dad would appreciate the new driver you buy him, How about buying him a fitting session? Many places will credit the fitting towards purchase of the new club. Seems like you value the importance of fitting, so this may be the route to go.
I came up with 103, and I'm sure I missed a few. 80% of them in MI. Other states I've played in: Arkansas, Arizona, California,Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Montana, Ohio. No international golf yet.
My most frequently swapped club. Usually a global golf bargain buy from a season or two before. One day I'll just get fitted and stop the madness..,