or Connect

Posts by irishmike27

Question about the member access on the LSW site: is the password found somewhere in the book? I purchased it back in the fall, but I'm not sure if I need to register on the site, or if I already unknowingly have the access password. Thanks.
I usually call it the British, but I voted for either. I don't get why people get worked up over referring to it as such.
Agreed. Accurate handicaps are key. Even if someone doesn't have a legit index, at least having a score average to work off is important. I organize a golf trip with 12-16 guys, probably 3 of us keep indexes, but everyone turns in an average score to generate a "trip handicap" for all of the formats and money games we have going. Everyone has a shot to take home money, but it is pretty funny listening to some of the better players griping about someone who shot 120 somehow...
Not big money, but my friends I always like to have a little something on the line.
How effective do you think the DVD would be for someone who has not taken any aimpoint courses?
My oldest club in the bag is a ram investor II 4 wood from the 70s, I also have a ram tour grind tom Watson gap wedge from the early 90s. My mx-23s are ten years old, but I don't have any plans of changing them out any time soon.
My wife loves these too, and is down to her last few from a massive online purchase from lostgolfballs years ago. They are nice, I've used them a few times.
I have played a 64 for the past 3 years, and it is great out of the bunker and on close/tight shots around the greens (I never take a full swing with it). After my set P at 46, my wedges are 50, 58, 64. Big gaps, but I'm comfortable with them.
You could hit the nikes to verify, but I'd say stick with your original plan on the pings. You have hit them, and liked them, and you can have them fit/made to your specs. Good luck with your decision!
That's terrible, especially after a career round.