or Connect

Posts by irishmike27

My oldest club in the bag is a ram investor II 4 wood from the 70s, I also have a ram tour grind tom Watson gap wedge from the early 90s. My mx-23s are ten years old, but I don't have any plans of changing them out any time soon.
My wife loves these too, and is down to her last few from a massive online purchase from lostgolfballs years ago. They are nice, I've used them a few times.
I have played a 64 for the past 3 years, and it is great out of the bunker and on close/tight shots around the greens (I never take a full swing with it). After my set P at 46, my wedges are 50, 58, 64. Big gaps, but I'm comfortable with them.
You could hit the nikes to verify, but I'd say stick with your original plan on the pings. You have hit them, and liked them, and you can have them fit/made to your specs. Good luck with your decision!
That's terrible, especially after a career round.
Answered the poll too soon. I average less than one round per week. Without any other limitations, I'd play at least 5 rounds per week.
I'd say driver, 4 wood and then hybrid or 7. Loft wise, I have a 9* that I like, but it seems like the trend is toward higher loft, so 10.5 May be the way to go. Try them out if you can. Too bad Tour Edge doesn't pay their players, you'd be in line for a full bag deal.
Check out 3up golf, I played the 2S14 for the last couple rounds of the fall and really liked it. They also have a 3piece that's supposedly pro v-like. The packaging is awesome too.
Thanks. Not in the market, but I do like the looks and the idea of loft numbers instead of club numbers makes sense. I definitely plan to try these out.
Is there a range of handicaps that these irons are designed for? Would you say they more "players" than GI?