or Connect

Posts by irishmike27

Global golf
While in sure your dad would appreciate the new driver you buy him, How about buying him a fitting session? Many places will credit the fitting towards purchase of the new club. Seems like you value the importance of fitting, so this may be the route to go.
I came up with 103, and I'm sure I missed a few. 80% of them in MI. Other states I've played in: Arkansas, Arizona, California,Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Montana, Ohio. No international golf yet.
My most frequently swapped club. Usually a global golf bargain buy from a season or two before. One day I'll just get fitted and stop the madness..,
Played my hogan magnum plus irons for 13 years. I'm going in to my eighth season with my mizuno mx 23s. Before those it was a junior set for 4 years.
Still using a 30 year old laminated maple 4 wood, although I have purchased many looking did a few more yards-none have lasted long though.
Switch it up if I lose confidence. I the last 15 years I've had 3 putters, current one for about 7.
I've bought many, but one of my wedges I've been using for 20 years. Grooves seem worn-which is why I have bought a few thing to replace it-but it still feels good and performs.
I play a laminated maple 4 wood (Ram Investor II) that has been in my bag for 20 years-and in my grandfathers bag for probably about 20 years before that-and I have had no issues with modern balls (range balls or otherwise).
Question about the member access on the LSW site: is the password found somewhere in the book? I purchased it back in the fall, but I'm not sure if I need to register on the site, or if I already unknowingly have the access password. Thanks.