or Connect

Posts by irishmike27

Cleveland Classic XL driver Ram Investor II 4 wood Tour edge bazooka j max 18 hybrid Tour edge exotics cb2 22 hybrid Mizuno mx-23 5-p Adams cmb 50 deg gap Cleveland 588 DSG RTG 58 deg Feel 64 deg SnakeEyes viper tour sv1 putter
Snickers
Usually Srixon AD 333 that I bought in bulk a few years back. Last two rounds, tried the 3up Golf 2S14 after hearing about it on pga radio. When my 333s run out, I'd definitely consider these as a replacement.
This makes a great deal of sense to do. Eliminates on course guesswork. I just read about it on Lowest Score Wins, and definitely intend to create the distance labels.
9*
I drink my coffee black, but was intrigued by this thread. Thought the butter would be nasty, tried it and it wasn't bad. That being said, I'll continue drinking my coffee straight up.
I think the stableford idea is great, but unfortunately I believe I'm in the minority.
TRUE proto
It doesn't bother me either way, I actually like music playing, but can see why some would not. On our annual buddies trip, I have music playing about 1/2 of the time we are on the course, and it's loud enough for those within a few paces of my phone to hear. 
Just finally had the chance to read it. Very enjoyable.  Solid plot, and a little bit of mental golf help as well.  Thanks Gary, well done!