or Connect

Posts by EverythingGolf

I play the G20 myself its a really nice club. It looks to me like you are hitting it off the heal in that video. A couple things to look at.         At impact your right elbow is to far away from your side, notice how close it is in the image on the left (Alvaro Quiros). Bend over a little more at address and on the down swing feel as if you are letting the elbow drop to your side. Relax your wrists and try to maintain the cup in your right hand.
Coming up out of your posture (early extension etc.) can cause you to hit it off the toe. You must maintain you inclination to the ground through impact. Make sure you are getting your weight left and keeping your head steady behind the ball though impact.
 Its basically how much the club face goes from open pre impact to closed post impact.
 No wonder golfers are not getting better, UNBELIEVABLE!
  What magazine was this in?
 This is one of the things I see a lot of amateurs do, they don't swing fast enough or they don't take too small of a back swing.
@pave Sorry, I saw what vangator said about rolling the wrists and added your name too.
@Pave @vangator, If any pro rolled their wrist to hit a draw they would end up hitting more snap hooks and pull draws. Just like Mike said the face is pointing right of the target at impact, the path is what is causing the ball to impart draw spin(axis tilt)on the ball.
Rotating the shoulders to level(using to much of the upper body). Not getting there weight forward on the downswing.
  What is it Erik!