or Connect

Posts by EverythingGolf

Its amazing how much his lead foot turns, and he his hitting an iron.
   The camera angle is a little too far right, but you are not that far to the inside, the last image on the other hand needs some work.
Here is a great video of Brant Snedeker in slo-mo.  
Sounds like your coming into the ball too steep, you have to shallow out your path and brush through the sand, kind of like a flop shot.
Your not going to get that kind of roll out on a green, maybe if it's rock hard.
The top of your back swing looks good, nice work!
Key#2 This is what Erik said in an earlier post - Keep ripping your hips (not shown) and left shoulder (shown) FORWARD, UP, and LEFT. Rip them hard. Go at it with a little speed. This is what I would work on.
How did you hit the driver, did you miss left, right, etc?
I agree its not the biggest priority, but it may cause some problems with the longer clubs.
Nice work! Take a look at the images below. I want to show you a few things on how you take the club back and when getting it more on plane during the takeaway can make it easier to get the club more on plane during the down swing.   In the image above notice how Luke's club head is outside his hands and yours are inside.         At A2 you have the club way inside and Luke has his on the plane line from address and it is also parallel to the target.