or Connect

Posts by EverythingGolf

Here is another visual, just under the chin.  
This is why key#2 is so important, it allows the path to be more from inside.
Thank's for the links guys.
Does any one know anything about this launch monitor, how accurate it is etc.        Thanks
  Sorry I didn't point that out first, I do agree with that as well. The lower part of your back is to curved.
You are losing your angles too early in the downswing.   In the image below you will see the white line is where your shaft is. The yellow circle (this is where you want your hands) and line (shaft) is where you want it to be when you reach A6, Club shaft parallel to ground on the downswing.       You want to maintain the angles in your wrist longer. Try this drill.  
Jon, That is an amazing improvement in your swing!    
Thin shots could be caused by flipping, pulling your arms in, early extension, etc. That is why the best thing is to start a swing thread and get a FO (face on) and a DL (down the line) video of your swing.   Here is a thread on how to film your swing. http://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/filming_your_swing
Check out the site, evolvr.com it has some good info about how it works.
Nice vid, I have seen something like this before but it explained air time and ground time in relation to how far away from the green you are.