or Connect

Posts by EverythingGolf

Someone writes in, The other day I hit my iron shot near the green, but when I went to play my next shot I couldn't find my ball. We eventually found it, but there was a problem - my ball had somehow landed on top of a frog. LOL   Rules guy: According to Rule 19-1a, if a ball in motion comes to rest in or on any moving animate outside agency - like a frog - the ball must be dropped as near as possible to the spot directly under the place where the ball came to rest,...
    You would be better off to learn how to swing the club on the correct path.
    That is not good advice. You do not want to rotate you hands before impact, that will cause you to hook the ball more often then straight. If you are slicing the ball it is normally do to an out to in path. In some cases the grip may be to weak if you are hitting a push slice.
    Pinch = contact with the ball first then the ground with the hands leading through impact will put spin on the ball.
    thats for you to figure out!
What is the only sport that starts with a T ?
  The above info was type incorrectly, the data below is right.     Example if path is 2* right.   Path 2*  (in-out) Face 2* open Club face angle to target 4* right   Distance hit: 203 yards Ball starts about 12 yards right and finishes 30 yards right.    
Make contact with the ball first then the ground with the hands leading through impact will put spin on the ball.
    Example if path is square.   Path 0*  (in-square-in) Face 2* open Club face angle to target 2* right   Distance hit: 206 yards Ball starts about 6 yards right and finishes 20 yards right.       Example if path is 2* right.   Path 2*  (in-out) Face 4* open Club face angle to target 2* right   Distance hit: 203 yards Ball starts about 6 yards right and finishes 30 yards right.        
    Did you mean an out to in path?