or Connect

Posts by EverythingGolf

thats for you to figure out!
What is the only sport that starts with a T ?
  The above info was type incorrectly, the data below is right.     Example if path is 2* right.   Path 2*  (in-out) Face 2* open Club face angle to target 4* right   Distance hit: 203 yards Ball starts about 12 yards right and finishes 30 yards right.    
Make contact with the ball first then the ground with the hands leading through impact will put spin on the ball.
    Example if path is square.   Path 0*  (in-square-in) Face 2* open Club face angle to target 2* right   Distance hit: 206 yards Ball starts about 6 yards right and finishes 20 yards right.       Example if path is 2* right.   Path 2*  (in-out) Face 4* open Club face angle to target 2* right   Distance hit: 203 yards Ball starts about 6 yards right and finishes 30 yards right.        
    Did you mean an out to in path?
Sorry, you said you was doing research, I was just adding that thread in there if you had not read it yet.
    The V shapes inbetween the index and thumb (2 blue arrows) should point towards your right shoulder.   It would be the left shoulder for you!
Here is some more stuff to read.   http://thesandtrap.com/a/big-list-of-golf-terminology
    Hello Jordan, I am near the kittanning area, send me a PM if you are interested.