or Connect

Posts by EverythingGolf

So in this image the one on the right is IN and is the one on the left ON or OUT? Can both of them produce the same type of shot, fade draw etc?
    If they are not releases and they do not affect curvature then whats the difference and why use one over the other.
  I understand that stuff it just getting the club to do it. I didn't realize that the different releases are what get you there.
    The shoulders rotate in a circle around your incline(spine angle). Slicers get to flat on the back swing and they start the down swing with the shoulders.    
    The 2 different releases in the images do not have different ball flights? Why would someone use one over the other? Does IN OUT and ON affect the type of shot you are trying to produce?
Here is a couple of good videos on hinge action.            
    He had a little bit of hip slide?? Duh!
  A lot of practice. Ben Hogan would hit balls for 8 hours a day.
  $195 ??? Thats crazy!
Here is something that works for me, this is a green side system.   Look at where your ball is and how far the pin is on the green, if the pin is in front then you have a shot which has more air time less ground time so you would use a 60* wedge for that shot.   If you had a pin that was in the middle of the green then you would have a shot that is 50/50 so I would use a pitching wedge   If you had a pin that was in the back of the green you would have less...