or Connect

Posts by BDMplayer910

That may be one of the most asinine things I've heard in awhile. There is a reason why everyone plays them, two actually. One, the are the biggest ball manufacture in the entire world, and two, they make great rocks and have for decades. Why you would simply overlook them for being the biggest is peculiar to say the least.  
The new Pro-V1 is such a good ball, I prefer and like the most the Pro-V1X, I hit it a few yards farther off the tee and don't spin the ball nearly as much (which I needed). I always remember being young and always being like "Man, I wish I could spin the ball back a bunch!". I always thought it was like cool, and then I started to spin the ball a lot as I progressed and start striking the ball well, and now I feel that the amount of spin I put on the ball is just a...
I had searched this thread because I just got a brand new Yes! Tracy for free, and at first I really liked it. I think it rolls the ball great, but after using it for one round and making decent putts, I've found it to be too light. Reading through this everyone said that it was heavy, heavy as a Scotty, and I was thinking to myself "you guys are crazy, these putters are wicked light". Reading the end of it fed my ego. : )   Anyways, does anyone else use these...
Take it from someone who will never switch from the Pro-V's, and I've played them ALL! The Gamer is a really good ball for the price.  
This is such an easy question. The r5 is really out dated and is not as good a club as the superfast or the d3. I personally play the D3 and absolutely love it. The superfast is a good club, but you're limited to what you can do shape wise (if you play that way). It launches the ball incredibly high, and I, at least, always ballooned it. The options in the d3 are so much better than the stock shaft in the superfast. and you also have the adjustability in the...
I have an original studio design 1 that has the same finish. Just make sure you keep it dry, if it gets wet, get the water off a.s.a.p. I was fortunate enough for my boss to have the oil cloth that came with the original studio designs, and I basically would wrap the putter head in the cloth between rounds and especially in the winter. Don't leave the putter out in the cold or it will rust. I also used baby oil on it, and it worked as well as the cloth that came with the...
Like stated earlier. Most big companies have an iron set that is very forgiving. With that being said, you just have to hit them yourself and see what you like. If you need a few starting points, here is a few that I recommend to members where I work who are looking for a starting point for a forgiving iron. Ping's g10, g15, and k15 sets are great. Ping really has it going on in the irons department with their fitting guides and color codes systems. They are a company...
YIKES! Someone put that in the trash!
The Penta is a good golf ball, I played it for most of the summer last year, I just don't feel it performs around the greens as well. It has the distance of the X, but the spin of a regular, a hybrid of both if you will, and to me, more control around the greens is much, MUCH more important that 3 or 4 yards off the tee.    It was an attempt by TM to dent Titleist's ball market, but from what I see, the players still play the Pro-V's, and the lower handicaps and even the...
Those clubs are disgustingly ugly.    There are only 3 good colors for clubhead in my book. Black, Grey, and Dark Navy, as mentioned, even the Bobby Jones dark green looks good.     I have been hating on the R11's since I first saw them, I think they look ugly, especially with the markings they have on the top of the crown. The Superfast 2.0 is the same way with the burner logo half on the crown half on the toe, I find it distracting and completely ruins the...