or Connect

Posts by iteeitup

Yeah - that dude needs to lighten up.  I've been golfing with same group for 20 years and we still talk about women and everything else.  The only exception is "over the top" trash talk - not allowed!
I focus on making a better turn, feeling my back to target and then finishing toward target. When I start hooking, its almost always because I don't turn enough and then my arms outrace my hips on DS causing pull or hook. A good feel for me is to match the length of my backswing with my follow through.
For me, having had a better understanding of the swing path, how to find the bottom of the swing.    I have taken countless lessons over the years but it wasn't until I went to Erie, PA for 2 day instruction clinic with Eric, James & Dave along with Andy Plumber and Mike Bennett, that I had a better understanding of a proper golf swing.   This by far was the most intensive learning experience I had ever had, complete with video and one to one instruction.    I think...
Check out Gull Lake in nearby Augusta, MI.  Stonehenge North and South and also Yarrow Golf Club.  Great little golf Mecca and destination for golf trips.
Bag Tags from every golf course I have played.  Favorites:  Spyglass, Olympic Club San Francisco, Chicago Golf Club, Medina, TPC Sawgrass, Spanish Bay.  The towel is from Augusta but sadly have never played.    
Owner of Adventures in Advertising, Promotional Products and Apparel.  Commonly referred to as Swag, Chotskies, Trinkets, etc...
I saw Perez a fews years ago at the Western open in Chicago.  He was practicing and whooping it up with John Daly with non fan interaction.  His brother Mike won Big Break a few years back and seemed just like him.
Bowditch chip in for eagle sure looked like 5SK chipping drill with hands ahead of shaft at finish
Thanks for reply mvmac - this helps. 
Gary Woodland -9 Bill Haas -9 Kevin Streetman -9