or Connect

Posts by Tical1969

"1) How long did it take to break 70? If it took you 2 years, was that 2 years from the first time you picked up a golf club, or did you just play around for the first year and then take the second year seriously?"   It took me around 4 years the first time. Started late, at age 24 during one year (broke the 90), quit golf for around 4 years, started again for 4 years in a row (broke 80 within a year and a half, then 70 on the next year). Stop for 4 years again :o), then...
TW has a lot of pressure on his shoulders, strangely, even if he has nothing to prove anymore (Each 5 years of his career would make any other golfer a dream life :o), some of you may be have noticed that he is swinging is in full "hurt" (like a 110%), he does not play flawless, from tee to green, all the shots were mostly as if he wanted to run after something.   If he his chasing himself at his best... which would be impossible, because he is different in many ways...
.................Then we could both buy a big house on Augusta National :o)
Hi; I did learn by myself (watching vids, TV, reading books, and at the range observing very good players). I did try a lesson once long ago, but as the teacher wanted me to switch righty (it was supposed to be easier, more club to choose...ect) i quit the lesson after 10 minutes.   As golf is (was) a bit expensive, my budget went to playing rather than lessons, and i think that if you are normally gifted, a single Hdp is really easy, but being a real scratch player is...
At the Residence Tunis Golf Course October     N° 2 / Par 3 / 155 Yards to the pin / Water front, then 3 bunkers around the green (left, front right, back) / green 11 Y deep - 25 Y wide / up hill.   Match Play 4 Balls (A friend of the other team hit perfect shot less than 2 yards left of the pin, my partner was way right (10 or 11 yards) (Pin is middle right)   1st Shot : 8 Iron ....... Way far too long...... in the back bunker 2nd Shot : Back Bunker Horrible lie...
Thanks Erik.   We do have a lot...especially on the puting carpet :o) First i never push him to play (or come), which to my point of view is very important.   But i kept silent for 8 month now, he only learned by mimetism, and some questions are starting to rise, and it is difficult being honest and fair with own children's. I just try to keep it simple like : relax / slow down / watch out for your feet (aligment)...since a two weeks... and i just do not want to make...
Please   For good technicians and/or players   Do you have any recommendations or experiences of any very simple advice i could give to my son. He simply loves to play golf...and we have big fun... his best score from 110 yards par 4 is 6...   Thanks for your help   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 8 month My current handicap index or average score is: none My typical ball flight is: - The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate...
No blades in Nike website either BUT THE REALLY GOOD NEWS IS THAT MIURA RELEASED IN LEFT HAND MY DREAM CLUBS.....THE BLACK EDITION TOURNAMENT BLADES FEELS LIKE A KID IN TOY STORE :o)
Apologies i did not saw the post on the infamy about being leftie, now i get :o)