or Connect

Posts by Tical1969

.................Then we could both buy a big house on Augusta National :o)
Hi; I did learn by myself (watching vids, TV, reading books, and at the range observing very good players). I did try a lesson once long ago, but as the teacher wanted me to switch righty (it was supposed to be easier, more club to choose...ect) i quit the lesson after 10 minutes.   As golf is (was) a bit expensive, my budget went to playing rather than lessons, and i think that if you are normally gifted, a single Hdp is really easy, but being a real scratch player is...
At the Residence Tunis Golf Course October     N° 2 / Par 3 / 155 Yards to the pin / Water front, then 3 bunkers around the green (left, front right, back) / green 11 Y deep - 25 Y wide / up hill.   Match Play 4 Balls (A friend of the other team hit perfect shot less than 2 yards left of the pin, my partner was way right (10 or 11 yards) (Pin is middle right)   1st Shot : 8 Iron ....... Way far too long...... in the back bunker 2nd Shot : Back Bunker Horrible lie...
Thanks Erik.   We do have a lot...especially on the puting carpet :o) First i never push him to play (or come), which to my point of view is very important.   But i kept silent for 8 month now, he only learned by mimetism, and some questions are starting to rise, and it is difficult being honest and fair with own children's. I just try to keep it simple like : relax / slow down / watch out for your feet (aligment)...since a two weeks... and i just do not want to make...
Please   For good technicians and/or players   Do you have any recommendations or experiences of any very simple advice i could give to my son. He simply loves to play golf...and we have big fun... his best score from 110 yards par 4 is 6...   Thanks for your help   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 8 month My current handicap index or average score is: none My typical ball flight is: - The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate...
No blades in Nike website either BUT THE REALLY GOOD NEWS IS THAT MIURA RELEASED IN LEFT HAND MY DREAM CLUBS.....THE BLACK EDITION TOURNAMENT BLADES FEELS LIKE A KID IN TOY STORE :o)
Apologies i did not saw the post on the infamy about being leftie, now i get :o)
No forger either on Honma website (us) maybe japan...
Sure :o) But what do you mean, i think i did not got the point (sorry).