or Connect

Posts by Tical1969

Thanks Erik.   We do have a lot...especially on the puting carpet :o) First i never push him to play (or come), which to my point of view is very important.   But i kept silent for 8 month now, he only learned by mimetism, and some questions are starting to rise, and it is difficult being honest and fair with own children's. I just try to keep it simple like : relax / slow down / watch out for your feet (aligment)...since a two weeks... and i just do not want to make...
Please   For good technicians and/or players   Do you have any recommendations or experiences of any very simple advice i could give to my son. He simply loves to play golf...and we have big fun... his best score from 110 yards par 4 is 6...   Thanks for your help   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 8 month My current handicap index or average score is: none My typical ball flight is: - The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate...
No blades in Nike website either BUT THE REALLY GOOD NEWS IS THAT MIURA RELEASED IN LEFT HAND MY DREAM CLUBS.....THE BLACK EDITION TOURNAMENT BLADES FEELS LIKE A KID IN TOY STORE :o)
Apologies i did not saw the post on the infamy about being leftie, now i get :o)
No forger either on Honma website (us) maybe japan...
Sure :o) But what do you mean, i think i did not got the point (sorry).
What is sinister ?
Thanks a lot Erik.   It will be time start saving a lot then :o)
I am ambidexterity too, but only because i had to learn from scratch to be right hand at the age of 8. But even if i started golf as a right hand (only a few practice sessions), there are no ways i could turn back to be right hand player again. i can only make some average puts right hand...Short game, (as putting) is mostly feeling, so being as much as possible NATURAL will always be a good thing.
    There is not only, as i mentioned before, the bio-mechanic aspect, the way to organize and construct a shot is very different from right to left brain... we are really all newbies int the decoding of brain structures, but it is already established (dig on google) that we do not "feel" or see, and use the same part of the brain, from a right to left (whatever activity) person. So imagine under pressure the big difference it makes :o)