or Connect

Posts by SAGolfLuvr

I'm thinking about buying the ES12 Launch Monitor and using a bluetooth earbud from my smartphone so that the device cannot be heard by others and distract the other golfers on the driving range. Does anyone have experience with this and can offer some advice? My current Bluetooth earpiece only works on phone calls and nothing else. I currently have an i-Phone 3G and will upgrade this fall to the i-Phone 6. Thanks in advice for any replies.
Thank You very much. I like the style and the prices. I also invested in solar sleeves to reduce my sun exposure. I've met too many avid golfers with skin conditions from this game we love so much.
I live in San Antonio, TX. We have high temperatures (90+ degrees). I would like to know what the pro's are wearing that doesn't show their sweat, and is "cool/breathable"?? Thank you for your responses in advance.
I am commenting on the initial post by MvMac that started this thread. According to his quotes, Tiger obviously uses the Trackman. He didn't make the cut in his "comeback tournament". Real golf courses have uneven lies that you don't find at the driving range. I guess what I really want to say is that I haven't seen Trackman on uneven lies giving distance, and ball flight and spin measurements. I have reviewed the 3Bays GSA (it will give you swing path and DISTANCES...
Hey Topgrape. What Cubdog said is and has been true for me. It seems you weren't aware of the possibility of breaking 80 for the first time until you added up the score. When it comes to breaking 80 for the first time, just play the best strategy you can on every hole, one hole at a time. Use the high percentage shots that you have practiced or are very good at. The score will take care of itself. When you see how easy it is, you will ponder why it doesn't happen more...
Ah hah! Thanks Mvmac. That is good news. Now I can feel confident about getting it done,
Please forgive me if this question has been asked before. Please point me in the direction of the thread that has asked this question already. If by some rare occurrence this is the first time this has been asked, I'll explain.   I bought a used Mizuno 4 iron that does not match my Adams set. My 5 iron and 4 iron are the same length. I think that my 4 iron should be a half inch longer than my 5 iron. I don't think the loft can be adjusted on this hybrid style 4 iron. SO...
Just like Pretzel said, golf courses want your money. They "don't like" to give a single a tee time without pairing them with some one because that would be unsold slots. However, when it's slow, they ultimately want your money and they want you to come back and pay them again.   As far as feeling awkward, there were several times I was paired with threesomes because they lost their 4th. By the 12th hole they were asking me if I'd be interested in joining them regularly....
Please search The Sandtrap (TST) for older conversations\threads on the 3Bays GSA, SkyPro, and SwingByte. We've debated this topic before. All 3 are great and each has their own specialties. Again, this has all been discussed before right here in the TST. I own a SkyPro and I love it. However, the 3Bays GSA is the cheapest golf swing analyzer (GSA) that will give you carry distance which is UNHEARD OF in any other GSA on the market. YouTube reviews also helps. Good Luck.
 I'm replying because your playing partners remind me a lot of me. I do exactly the same thing to speed up play. I am very happy to see someone actually cares about our enjoyment level when we play the game with them.  So I will tell you the words I'd love to hear and maybe they would too.  "I found a good golf course that we don't have to rush our shots or hurry up on, and maybe let a couple of faster groups play through so that we can have a good time." That will help...