or Connect

Posts by SAGolfLuvr

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008MAUI1Q/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1432638419&sr=8-1&keywords=es12+golf&condition=used I have an ES12 portable launch monitor. Amazon.com has them at a good price. Much cheaper than a Trackman and yardage readings is within 2 yards of a trackman. It matches the yardages on the GC2 and at TopGolf perfectly (carry distances). Please YouTube the ES12. It is very portable, fits in my golf bag, and you can use it on the golf course...
Dear ScottCarmich, to clarify the intent of my post based on RayG's response, I wanted to show that EVEN THE PROS aren't perfect at all phases of the game, but I knew I had to show the true numbers currently on tour to make that point. I TRULY BELIEVE that golf is a game of misses.http://www.sunriver.com/golf-tips-a-game-of-accurate-misses/Good Luck
Let's see......... 1. Hit the fairway every time? Tour Avg 60.69% [60% of 14 fairways = approx 8 fairways per round]   2. Hit the green in regulation every time? Tour Avg 65.14% [65% of 18 greens = approx 11 greens per round]   3. Make par every time scrambling? (don't beat me up TST, only working with 3 of the most basic ones here). Tour Avg 58.54% [58% of 7 greens {I am trying to be cute because stat #2 only leaves 7 holes to get up on down on } = 4 pars...
  Phil Mickelson secrets of the short game instruction. 50 yard shot. The principles are the same for a 100 yard GAP wedge shot. If you hit it too long, then choke down and dial it in. Good Luck
Fellow golf fanatics, 1 month ago, I had a spill on my mountain bike that almost dislocated my left shoulder and gave me a sizeable scrape on my left forearm. Since then, I can't swing a golf club without pain (I have a bad right shoulder too). When I look at my swing now, I realize that it looks like people trying their best but not being able to get to the positions they want because their body is denying them. As I slowly heal, sometimes I feel like a disabled person...
I've played and reviewed the Wilson Duo and the Bridgestone e7 on TST. As Savvy has stated, the Srixon in the same price range is also a good choice. Your handicap is better than mine so all I will say is that I hit a high trajectory shot into greens for chips, pitches, and approaches. The Wilson Duo has much less roll out on firm greens than the Bridgestone e7. My swing speed is 112-114 and I am happy with the 270ish yards I get with the Wilson Duo and sometimes much more...
Playing in hardpan Texas had me spoiled until I played on the east coast. I quickly learned to be more of a picker because of the plush fairways and much taller trees on the east coast.
Yes I am in the 2 club crowd. 56 degree and 8 iron for putt chipping. Interesting poll.
On my push cart using GolfLogix. I use a bicycle mount phone carrier on my push cart. In rainy conditions it is in my pocket in my golf rain gear using GolfLogix.
JP I am happy to add my opinion at this stage of the thread. So far, ALL of the replies you have received have worked for me. BTW when MVMAC speaks, you should listen. Combine MVMACs technique with the Phil Mickelson "secrets of the short game" videos (he is a Pelz student) and you are well on your way. Don't forget to choke up when in between clubs or distances as suggested previously by TEFUNK. I have been using all of these methods to keep me in the single digit...