or Connect

Posts by Jim Ludden

The problem with this scenario is it doesn't take into consideration the many golfers who don't partake in competitions but only play with there buddies or on the weekends. I personally like the folks who do it right and just record all scores played, that way it is what is and the golfer will know when he is improving.
I disagree that it isn't a big deal. F or me I'm 6'5" and have my clubs 2 upright. If I didn't the toe is going to dig in the ground. It is a big deal but make sure you have a club fitter who has the right equipment to bend them. Most will tell you if they're not forged that they will not be responsible for breakage which can happen.
I agree, it's better to turn a round to the better than start off on fire and leak oil to the end. Last week I shoot 37 on the front and couldn't miss and finish the last five holes in 6 over to finish at 80. Very depressing
 I feel the same way. If i start off with a double bogey I'm thinking "ok, i can make this up with a couple birds on the front side." I probably shouldn't think this way but as a 7.8 HC it makes it hard to right a round and be in the 70's with a couple doubles. High HC's aren't wired that way, they're goal is to make 3-4 pars and they've played well that day.
I took Dave in Fl advice almost 5 years ago and moved from KC to Houston. After the move I retired! I have post over three hundred rounds each year since I moved here with last year being the best at 341. Even got written up in the Texas golf assoc magazine for the most posted rounds in the state of Texas. This may sound like a lot for your guys but remember, I retired, I do not have any other hobbies, my wife plays with me on the weekends ( she still works:) ), plus I...
My bad, didn't understand. He must have some pull or pics of someone! To get on tv for golf!
It's okay because he's a football commentator? And not golf? Then what the hell is he doing golf then!
BERMAN is the worst. Why they let that in front of a camera is beyond me
I used to wear a glove 100% of the time but now that I'm in Houston I only wear rain gloves when it's absolutely too humid. I sweat profusely down here and will Tommy Two glove it with my rain gloves but there was a big problem...... My hands were lily white!!!! So no gloves for me now as I use liquid rosin on my hands and and go gloveless. Works great and is way cheaper than buying a $20 glove every 4-6 rounds. I play every day of the week and it was a huge deal for me....
I've been a member of a club in Houston for four years since we moved here. My choice for joking a private club is to SAVE $. I couldn't afford to play a public course. Let me explain, I play daily and at least 36 twice a week ( over 300 rounds per year). Add in my wife who plays on the weekend and at least twice per week after work ( yes she still works). Add in cart fees daily and it would add up to way more than what I pay in dues per month around $820 including cart...