or Connect

Posts by Lofty Lefty

At the moment mine are   Non alcohol; Diet Coke, Cordial of almost any flavour   Alcohol; Fat Yak Pale Ale, Babbling Brook Sauv Blanc
Happily floating between AUD$1.29 - $1.49 for quite some time here in Adelaide. It's different in other states. Makes me sick thinking about the $0.38c per litre tax...
Hey everyone.   I must admit, I've always been a golfer SECOND and a musician FIRST! lol I used to play in bands but work got in the way (as did apathy and a lack of success).   Can I please share with you a web site that I have just launched to house my musical links and what not.   http://www.yellowmegaman.com   As you can see by my post count and 'member since' date, I'm not merely advertising here...   My style has always been mostly influenced...
I hit my 3W just as erratically as Driver, or any other club in the bag for that matter!   Like many people, I tend to only use what I need off the tee in regards to distance to the green, avoiding bunkers etc. I'm not a big hitter, but I do play with one guy in particular who can pump it. He's always between a 1 or +1 hc, and I find it interesting that we lay up on opposite holes. Some holes I hit Driver and he's hitting 3W or hybrid, then on shorter holes he's...
I could play maybe 4/5 times a week if I REALLY wanted to. I usually play 1-2 times, occasionally 3, but I'll probably play less now that I'm focusing back on my music.
I voted Luke Donald. He had such an amazing year last year I think he's earned favourtism. I don't think Tiger will be able to get close enough. Yeah if he won like 8 tournaments he might go close, but Luke will be winning as well... The most likely to knock Luke off #1 for mine is Rory.
Shot my handicap today (13) so not too bad. Only one black number (double or worse). Had 5x 3-putts...   One day I will not 3-putt and I will win the comp by about 5 shots! lol
SCRATCH THIS...     The other day I realized that I was neglecting my music in favour of mediocre golfing... So my readjusted goals for 2012 are;   Practice less, but play about the same Take golf less personally, but still aim to improve if only slightly Shoot a new personal best Putt per hole 1.8 (2.0) Putt per GIR 1.9 (2.2) Win a Thursday or Sunday comp! Complete my album and be at least half-way through my second one by years end!!!   I think that about...
When the R5's and R7's first came out they were AUD$1195....
36 Crazyfists. Can I get a "HELL YEAH" from all you Alaskan nutters?