or Connect

Posts by mymizunosrock

A slice is from the club going across the line of the ball, outside in. There are many things that cause this. Poor shoulder and hip turn, poor takeaway (outside the line), the wrong sequence on the down swing (start from the bottom up). Try this though. Next time you are on the range, have a club at your toes pointing at the target, another just outside the ball pointing right of the target. On your downswing, try to get the club head travelling in the direction of the...
3 shots in one go??? Ouch...Im dirty if I lose 0.4 for one good round. Well done. 
Im not hitting into them. As I said, if they are in my landing area, I wait. If they are 150m in front of me (and I can carry the ball 230m), I'll give them the opportunity to move. Some of our fairways are very narrow, and in the time  I am looking down at the ball to the time I hit, a few seconds, someone has wondered out in front of me. I would never hit at someone, but some people need a wake up call that they need to pay attention. If its someone else hitting, they...
 I actually think "gee, this guy must be desperate. He thinks that buying the latest and greatest gear will make him better". Poor bugger.       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQtov_eHKyA   I'd find a better mat to hit off though. 
Spanner in the works...do yourself a favour and try JPX800 Pros. Blow both out of the water...And they are forged. Ping use very hard stainless steel. How that can feel nice, I have no idea...
OK, so I dont have the time to read right through this thread, but how about people wondering onto your fairway? If they are within my landing area, I'll wait, wave my arms, maybe give them the bird. Other than that, i'll just hit right over them. Doesnt take long for them to realize they are in the wrong place and need to be paying attention. Usually I will just say to them when I walk past "Trying to get yourself killed today are we??" or "you need to pay more...
The 5.5 didn't really feel that much different, not at impact anyway. A shade softer, yeah, but same feed back. My dispersion with the driver is good now. Maybe the feed back just something I'll have to get used to and maybe spining will help, but I just dont like stock shafts in drivers. The Rayon worked well in the MP600. Swapping could be an option I guess, but I may look at selling the MP600 and really dont want to be pulling and replacing the shafts too much. Thanks...
Ok, so old thread, I know, but whats worse, starting another on the same topic or digging up an old thread. Sometimes you just cant please everyone with this. Boohoo. Anyway, I have already decided to spine and FLO all my shafts, so I dont need anyone to tell me its all BS or its the greatest thing since sliced cheese or its a waste of money. My decision has been made. I made my own spine finder which cost me $30, got a laser from a chinese nicknack shop, $4, and the...
Hey peoples,   I recently demoed an Octane Tour driver with PX5.5 shaft. I loved it so much, I found one pre loved and bought it on impulse. The advertisement just said stiff, but when I got it, it was a PX6.0. My swing is strong enough for it, but I just dont like the feel. My MP600 driver has a much better feel with the Rayon Javln shaft, but Im unsure of what is causing the poor feel, the shaft or the multi compound head. When I flushed the MP, you knew it. It...