or Connect

Posts by mymizunosrock

Nice one. Its a great system. I did not have time for the fitting process when I got my irons. I wanted new irons, and I wanted them now. I did get a choice of flexes though with the Dynalite XP and I had the lies bent when I got home. I did a DNA after about 6 months and the suggestions were close to what I had, but they were just missing something. The fitting suggested either the R300 or S300 at the top, but after a tried the KBS R (3rd choice) with another club...
Chrome is a metal, paint remover has no chance. I have heard of soaking irons in coke (coca cola) to remove the chrome. 
Ok, short of taking it to Callaway, which I really do not want to do, how do I go about removing a shaft from an Octane head?? I know there are risks involved. Im not concerned about melting the composite head, I'll take precautions there. I want to know how the head is actually fixed in. Is it more than glue?? I have done a driver before and also a 3w with no issues, but they were not Callaway heads and were really no different to pulling an iron head (I just used a...
yeah, it would be, and make sure all illegal apps either dont exist or are disabled by turning off your mobile broadband. And while you're at it, they can check everything else you use to make sure its conforming. This is the hole point about the inconsistency of the rule. Either ban everything or let it go back to the way it was and let people use what they have and trust us that we will not use the non conforming features. Honestly, is it really worth it to use a...
I dont like the Exsar in my CLK. I think Im going to pass this on and look for something that has a different shaft option.
  Whilst Gulbis is apparently the glamour girl of the LPGA, She could not look any worse here. Personally, I cant stand her. I saw her play here in Sydney a few years ago and I found it hard to understand what all the hype was about her. I know which one of these 2 I would prefer. I was always a fan of Creamer, but these days, even she is loosing some appeal to me, Im sure she will be heart broken.    Back on the Pressel subject, I dont mind her. Years ago she...
    Why are people having trouble understanding this??    I disagree with the range finder comment though. You would have to work in a golf shop (or be a hardcore gear head) to know what models contain illegal features and identify them just by looking at them, all of them. Its hardly common knowledge, yet we are trusting those that are using them, without question, that they are not using the illegal functions should they contain them.         
Callaway Octane Tour $180 used Srixon ZTX 3W $150 used Mizuno hybrid $220 Mizuno irons $799  KBS Shafts $495 Mizuno Wedges $280 Putter $130  Bag $249   Topping your tee shot down the first..Priceless
I'll agree that the greens and the blues are a little off, but his Sunday orange is great...  
Our 9th hole, Par 5. Extremely tight tee shot, water left and right, unless you can carry it 235m over the hazard that lines the bend in the fairway on the right, its a 3 shot par 5. I hit 3w as I usually do, but I pull it. Thinking its wet in one of the hazards on the left, it somehow splits them, and its on the 11th fairway but about 30m left of my fairway. There is a slight tail wind, about 5km/h. Its not much, but I need to hit a high draw to get back on my fairway...