or Connect

Posts by mymizunosrock

Yeah, but excess baggage comes down to how many bags you are allowed to check. If you are allowed 2 bags, then you should be fine. I used to have an old soft travel bag that the golf bag went in and you just zipped it up. I plan on getting one with wheels soon so I can just tow it behind me. Something like this. It would at least make the handling at your end much easier. I have carried clubs through airports many times and wont do it again after seeing these...
I have never played a round on one of those. We have one in our pro shop now. I just use it to warm up and work on something if Im working on something. So, what happens when you get on the green?? 
Why didnt they just make people disable their mobile network?? How is that any different to making sure people play by any other rule?? 
Sounds a bit to me like you wasted your time with this guy. Just throwing clubs in your hands and saying "try this, now try this" is not how a fitting should go. If they had the fitting carts there, there is no excuse not to give you the right shaft once they figure out what it is. No 2 different clubs will require the same shaft either. They may be close, but variations in COG, weight and loft will require different kick points to get the best spin an launch. If they...
    If you hit down on your driver, you need more loft. If you deloft a 10.5 (or any low lofted club) degree face by hitting down on it too much, it makes it very difficult to get the ball up. So many players out there let their egos rule the loft of the driver they have. I think if my memory serves me, the average loft on tour is 10.5 because most players hit with that slightly descending blow as the figures posted suggest. For me, 10.5 is too much. I have tried it. I...
I need to go back to what I was working on 12 months ago when I was playing the best golf of my life. Back then, I was fortunate enough to have perpendicular mirrors in my bedroom so I was able to check my alignment and positions from all angles. I did not even have a ball in front of me. It was just a move and a feeling and the club never went past parallel to the ground on the takeaway or follow through. It was simple, slow and with a purpose, and for me, very...
Couple of boxes of ProV1x's. 2 for $110. Pretty good price in this neck of the woods. 
I have some old green netting that is very tightly woven and extremely strong (like shade cloth on steroids). I used to have a double garage that allowed the cars to be parked bumper to bumper. Had a roller door at the yard end as well and outside the door was a cloths line. I bought a practice mat and one afternoon decided to hang the net from the line and let my nephews hit balls into it to keep them occupied. That night, I decided to hit balls into it myself. Apart...
With that amount of public traffic, how do they keep it in the condition they do?? Between people digging up the fairways and leaving pitch makes in the greens, the ground staff must be extremely busy. Surely they close it for a month or 2 leading up to a major event to let it recover.    I'd pay it, but Id have to factor it into the budget for the trip. After all, I would be coming from Australia. I was in SanFran 2 years ago but really didnt have the time for golf....
  Thats piss funny...I have the Android version, although, its still legal for me to use my phone to access it.