or Connect

Posts by Roblar

1. Single digit handicap. (Technically, I achieved this in 2014, but my three best rounds are about to disappear. ...and my single digit handicap along with them.) 2. Get fit into irons. (I got fit into a putter in 2014.  Love it!) 3. Play over 51 rounds for the year. (I *almost* play weekly golf.) 4. Improve my driving to the point where I hit 50% of the fairways. (I am usually close to the fairway, but I only hit about 25%.) 5. Have fun.
Want! Want! Want!
80. And just about a perfect day. Almost no wind. 39F to start 55F by the finish. Only one guy out in front of me (and he let me by as soon as I caught up with him.)
Yankee,but you must WALK - none of this 'cart' stuff.  Pay the extra $150 for the nicer range. 20 min of extra drive time, but you've got more variety, you'll be healthier because you're walking, and if you don't have much time you have a better range and more sets of 9 holes to choose from. Win, win, win.
82.    38F with 10-15mph wind and almost nobody out.  Just about perfect.
Zombie thread - just won't die! 
Can't decide.   Someone already took the Dead, so...   The Clash.
81.   My first good (for me) score this month.   Air temp right around 40. Sunny and 10-15 mph wind.  ...and almost no one out -- so I finished (without rushing) in 2:14!   That's about as good as it gets (without breaking 80, anyway...).
I'd like to get back to a single digit.   ...technically, I'm still a single digit, but I haven't been able to score under 85 in my past four rounds, and my four lowest scores from summer are coming up, so I expect to be a 12 by the end of January...   (To be honest, I would actually be happy with 50% fairways hit and better ball striking with my 6i and lower.)
Another 85.  Could have been much better.  Seven 3-putts.