or Connect

Posts by Roblar

87.   And pissed off. Even par through 5 holes. One over through 7. Then a triple on 8.  ...and three triples on the back nine...   On the other hand, I finished the full round in 2:14 - walking.  That was nice.
No.   Too much.
  88.   Perfect weather. Perfect day. Perfectly horrible score.  Grrrr...
8.6.  Steady.  But four of my lowest rounds are about to be kicked out of my most recent 20.  I think I'll be above a 10 in about 5 rounds (unless I hit a couple of really low scores).
Lady Madonna - Love Psychedelico  (Just the short version - but you get the idea. This band is great!)
Eloise - the Damned  
81.    Another chip-in. ...but at least this time I hit 7 fairways (and several of my misses weren't bad at all).   Just under 40F at tee off - 60F by the end.  And the round was free too!
I love soccer - especially when played at a high level.   I loved playing soccer before injuries.  ...and soccer injuries took me to golf - which I also enjoy!   Having played makes it easier for me to appreciate how much skill the top players have, especially their touch and passing.   I also think NFL makes a great sofa sport (especially when you record it and can fast-forward through all the delays/commercials/etc.).   Soccer, on the other hand, is much better...
82.   ...but it should have been about 4 or 5 strokes higher - I chipped in twice (both for pars), and I missed all but one fairway (some by a whole lot).   ...40F when I teed off.  Finished in 2:15. :)
I've hit at a lit range -- it's really easy to see the ball in the light against a dark sky.  Kind of cool - and I'd love to try this out.   I've never tried the glow-balls either - that might be fun once or twice.