or Connect

Posts by Roblar

81.   That's normally a good score for me, but today, I finished +4 on the final three holes, so that left a bad taste in my mouth. I had a chance to do better, adn I choked.
Still haven't made it to 20 scores posted.  My 'faux' handicap is artificially high thanks to a few good rounds.  Today's 87 is more representative than my last outing's 78.
87 and I sucked.  Much worse than an 87.   3 penalties, hit a short layup almost 80 yards right of the target.... missed putts both sides of the cup, missed fairways on both sides (only hit ONE fairway)....   And worst of all, I don't get to play again until next Monday.  :(
Played a scramble - our foursome shot 66.  If it had been just me, it probably would have been mid-80s.
78.  And that is the first time I've been under 80 on a par-72.  (All the other times were at a par-70.)
84.   Only hit two fairways.  ...says something about how easy the course is...
1. 14 2. OK, CA, MI 3. Nothing
79!    That's a good score for me. And on any course other than my local muni, I would have shot in the 90s.  Only hit 4 fairways.
I lived in Catalonia for extended stretches in the past --- big Barcelona fan.  I just wish they hadn't signed Chompers this summer.  :( 
Fowler "You bring a certain cool factor to everything you do and might even take part in adventure sports in your spare time. Despite your youthful outlook on life, you have respect for tradition and are willing to work hard to get better at what you do."   West Coast (where I'm from) & motorcycle did it?   I certainly have zero 'cool factor', and I don't think I've ever had a youthful outlook, but I am willing to work hard to get better.   ...more fun than a...