or Connect

Posts by Roblar

1. Hidekii Matsuyama -12 2. Ryan Moore -9 3. Michael McCoy -11   I'm happy with those picks too. 
84.   Two birdies made it a bit better.   Three three-putts, a penalty, and a trees-to-trees sequence made it a lot worse.   +10 thru 9, so I managed a good second nine at +4 (par 70). That's always nicer than the reverse situation!   And only 10mph winds.  Nice!
88.   Could have been worse, should have been better. Hit some great drives today. Otherwise... pretty bad game.  Several three-putts.   ...Oh well.  Can't wait for next time.
Stretch... wtf!  what the hell was that!?   Me: English.   ...and I can shoot the $hit in Spanish, Catalan, Japanese, and, minimally, French.  I've also studied Comanche and Cherokee.  Go figure.   I like languages, but, sadly, I'm not fluent-fluent in anything.  ...even English!
80.  Birdie on 18 would have been so much more fun if it had been for a 79, but I had 3 birdies in the round, and I've never had more than that. So... all in all, a great round for me.
The Two Escobars The Best That Never Was ....those are my two favorites.  I also really You Don't Know Bo, and Pony Excess.
83.  A good score for me, but I ended up bogey, triple, bogey, bogey, so, you know, I didn't exactly leave in a good mood.  ....should of seen me at the turn though!  :)
Got mine done.   http://thesandtrap.com/products/bridgestone-golf-2014-tour-b330-s-golf-balls-pack-of-12/reviews/4837
3-E Hogan Apex Plus Irons --- from the Spalding era, so 1999 or earlier. Not sure how old because I bought them used.   I also have a Hogan C455 5-wood. I think that one is only around 10-12 years old though.
When I'm at home, I either show up at the course as a single (60-70%) or play with my neighbor (30-40%). When I'm visiting family, I play alone or with my brother.