or Connect

Posts by Bird E3

I was B-fit for Bridgestone Tour B330 golf balls. Rory Mcllroy -16 Lee Westwood -14 Paul Casey -13
tiger should put these in the bag tomorrow.
I completely agree. In hanks book, tiger was obsessed with hitting the ball far. Bring back the stinger.
I love to watch Tiger play, but the constant analysis of his golf swing and where his mind is on every bad shot is getting so old. I mean, I get why because he was so great, but enough is enough. This morning I heard "Tiger Woods is smiling...he never used to smile." The guy is trying to find his game, we know. thanks.
I want outrageous speed with a Callaway XR Driver! Jimmy Walker -5 JB Holmes -6 Kevin Na -5
That's what I said. I understood the ruling 30 posts ago, but I hate the rule, and I kept making it known. I still got piled on. Like I said, go into almost any thread on here, and you will find an argument or people bashing each other.
"maybe if I knew the rules better Id get more drops." Yea because this scituation where a right handed golfer wants to hit left handed, but his left handed stance enables him to get a drop so he can hit right handed always happens, and isn't worthy of discussion. I'm just an idiot, and I apologize if I thought his intention was to never hit it left handed, but get a free drop because it's the left handed shot was reasonable. Well what's not a reasonable shot, and who...
I thought it was interesting, so posted it. like every other thread it turns into a pissing contest. The lost ball comment was a joke. I got the ruling a long time ago. I lost... see
I do get it, and accept the ruling. I think I'm just jealous that these guys seem to get so many free drops, not to mention they hardly ever have a lost ball.
His intent was to get a drop