or Connect

Posts by Bird E3

Buy it, and if you don't like it you will lose $50 selling it.
I think it's interesting that the 18 enjoys golf more. I'm the kind of player who never gets mad, but it's wierd being a low handicapper, If I get a triple bogey on the first hole my round is pretty much ruined most of the time. High handicappers don't have that problem. I'm playing for score, where I think the 18 is playing for a few really great shots.
It's awesome that you had a vision for your shot and executed it. Congrats
I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver   Tiger Woods -9 Padraig Harrington -8 John Daly +23
2 over was my best for a while to and I did it at bethpage red course from the tips. I shot a 94 on the Black the next day lol
Blues
I stayed in dingle, and I played Bally. It was awesome. My wife doesn't play, but she walked with me and took pictures. She enjoyed it just as much as I did. Have fun. My profile pic is Bally.
Just got my rejection. 8 years in a row.
Full 58 or a little knock down 54. Depends on the slope of the green. 58 has lots of spin.
@david yes people assume us 5 and 6 handis have shot par, but I only get 1 or 2 birds a round so it's incredibly tough. I hit 16 greens today which is about 5 more than I usually hit. @foo I didn't start freaking out until the 17th and it was nice to have a par 5. I almost birdied it. On 18 I've never been more focused in my life. 3 footer to complete it was intense.