or Connect

Posts by roy2xeagle

ACCUMULATORS?....LMAO
Not a discovery been around for years and years...you need to do some reading and research....players such as Tom Watson..David Duval..to name a few have and continue to use STA.......oh yes and now ive posted 28 times.....have a good day
First of all didnt invent anything...took someone at their word went out and tried it..it worked for me....  therefore thought i would share it......if you want to know where it came from its from NEWHORIZONSGOLF.com......i dont have a golf instructor or "guru" as some of our infamous country club pros like to say.........just found something that works better than the most complicated golf swing than ive ever seen....instead of fundamentals we should call it...
First of all if my swing matched that of your example i would agree with you....he has rotated his his forearms which have rotated his wrists to get to that position...think about taking your right hand by itself...keeping your palm facing the ball and taking it back as if you were gonna slap someone...would you rotate it open then back..i dont think so........
you need to read ALL the article.....the clubface is basically laying on the arc facing the sky....it is still "square to the arc"(180 or very close)....and my forearms  do not rotate......put your left hand on the golf club and show 4 knuckles and you will see that your forearm doesnt have to rotate.....No forearm rotation.....when i see my club facing the sky its def perfectly square to the arc of the swing plane,,,if you say its 90 degrees then so be it(90 degrees to...
Where you are totally off is that when we say square to the arc thats exactly what we mean..i think its terminology that goes wrong here....if you take a hula hoop..and put a clubface directly in the center of it facing the ground and slide it back keeping it on the hoop the clubface actually turns skyward somewhere close to parallell on the backswing...did you read the whole article?....
Thanks for catching that...
http://www.newhorizonsgolf.com/square-face.html
Sorry heres the link again   http://www.newhorizonsgolf.com/square-face.html      
Sorry didnt mean to infer that i was the guy in the video(just noticed that you thought i was trying to say that the guy in the video was me)...no..i said that this is my golf swing...and as you can see the driver head is pretty close to facing the ground at parallel...now ive posted a link that explains(with pictures) why Tom Watson Moe Morman David Duval and others used this "square to the arc" method....but you no longer have to take my word for it(which you...