or Connect

Posts by golfernc

Great advice!I would suggest the same.
hahahahahaha  
1.  Make more putts, from inside 10 feet     2. Practice 3 times a week     3. Make more putts inside 10!! ahhh
Great advice, and glad to hear your hitting it well!     I believe that the reason why many teachers tell students to Hit up with driver is to compensate for the lack of loft in the club. Its why so many people like their 3 wood and hate the driver. The 3 wood has much more loft. Tour players on average hit down with a low lofted driver, if the average golfer tried to do this with the same lofted driver they would have terrible ballflight ( if they had a slower ss)....
Interesting, Anyone know who makes the launch monitors for Dicks? Seems like they use two different companies a radar, and a camera based.? Or maybe one company makes both?
   My opinion is that the reason why many people hit their 3/5 woods more consistently then driver is the loft on the club.  Maybe the reason you started to lift the ball with driver is because at some point you saw your ball flight low, and you compensated for that by adding loft in your swing.  Why else would you be "lifting" your club. You also most likely will fall more backwards and never transfer your weight properly. ( like hitting a lob in tennis and falling back...
Looks great!   I'm surprised that its also pured....that's sweet!
  A Fitting can vary from fitter to fitter. Most of the time you get what the above poster described.   Some people fit statically, some fit dynamically.    Things to look for in a fitting-     Will you be hitting off of a lie board? This is the correct way to get your true lie angle.   How many combinations will the fitter use? The more the better. If they only have a few, then your really limited to what you even can be fit into. Some big companies have...
  They actually don't sound that bad, ( it could be a lot worse)  if you wanted to you could adjust the 7 iron. It might tend to go right on you.  ( or if it's your favorite club, the other clubs could be adjusted to match that.) If you were going to do anything else  with those clubs I would check the swing weights and total weights.   Good luck!   Oh and its great that your club pro will let you use the club and tweak it as much as needed, sounds like a good option. I...
  Couple things to note- There is a balance between fitting and building....if you are getting a good fitter, but not a good builder then you might not even end up with the clubs you were fit to. If you get a good builder that is not a good fitter, then you might end up with clubs that do not actually "fit" your swing.        A great fitter/builder will do a dynamic fit on you. A plus to that would be, someone who also checks to make sure that you are balance. Giving...