or Connect

Posts by golfernc

Great Article on a great guy. Check out the video on the link as well....he is pretty amazing!        http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Cancer-continues-to-challenge-golf-trick-shot-star/CI124VbDA02M2NYTnkZV1A.cspx
Just because she is tall does not mean she needs an extra long shaft. Sometimes taller players will play more of a "standard" length, and sometimes a shorter player will play a longer shaft... It all depends on how they can control the length. Usually people have a harder time hitting the sweet spot with longer shafts, so you want to determine length by having her actually hitting different length shafts. Regarding loft.. If your not going to have her get dynamically fit,...
It depends. You only buy what you use, so you can customize whatever you want. So if you don't hit a 3 iron you don't have to buy one. They usually end up being right around what you would pay for a custom set of the bigger name clubs.(800 and up) depending on how many your getting. They all come SST pure as well, which is pretty cool.( only company to do that) The bad/and good thing is you have to get fit by a certified HG fitter. So if you don't have one in your...
Just got my Edel putter, and love it! I want your tan cover... Mine is black! Did you have that option when you ordered yours?
    Your correct you should use a lie board and impact tape...that would make it a dynamic fitting.   A static fitting can't determine lie angle, length, flex, or loft correctly.  So when I say that static fitting and buying off the rack are the same, I mean they will produce the same results...its a guessing game.      
     I agree 100 percent.  Most people think that because the club company comes out with a new driver that they will hit it straight...its almost the same club head as last yr, just with different paint and a lot of marketing.        I told this to someone and they responded with, "well that's bull**** because I got the new "whatever" club and its the exact same specs of my older one...I hit it farther and straighter."  We checked the specs, and the newer one was about...
  Quote:
Wow it seems like a lot of info for a beginner...  Most of the time, many of the things people do in their swing are a result of one main problem...if you just work on fixing the results then there will always be 2-3 things to "fix".    Another issue about giving someone that much stuff to think about, is this....   Guy gets up and remembers he needs to put his weight here, then when he is taking it back he needs to do this, then he needs to do this to transfer his...
Thank god for tweaky, and stretch! Great advice!
  Ok I would give you this advice.....The average tour player hits down on a driver. So think of it this way, why would you want to use  your power propelling the ball up, and not forward. If you driver does not have enough loft on it then you will start to compensate to add loft to it....so instead get a club that does that work for you. One of the reasons you could be missing the sweet spot, is because to hit up on the ball you kind of have to be falling a little back....