or Connect

Posts by dsc123

If you're doing it right it isn't slow. You need to believe that and focus on your putt. Forget what others are doing or thinking. It's in your head.The others are probably just thinking about their next or last shot anyway.Also, I would have insisted on playing ready golf. It's silly for one guy to make 3 others play by his rules.
I voted top 10, but the more I think about it the more I think they'd win.  I just have a hard time seeing the group do worse than par on any hole.  They'd never have to play a bad shot, and they'd never 3 putt.  I suppose on a long par 4 they might have to play a nGIR, but the odds of getting up and down are so good that it likely wouldn't hurt them.  Its like the worst they could do would be +2 or 3.   On the other hand, they'll almost always capitalize on a good...
I'm not sure that anyone has made a bigger deal out of this than Bob kraft. The Patriots created a website to full of incoherent babble to feed their fan base. The lies feed the fire.
I'm not sure what your point is because I was pretty sure you were pointing out others cheating as an excuse for Brady, but everything you just said cuts the other way.
So when you see a ref miss a holding call in the first game of the 2015 season, will you declare it unfair if the refs call another penalty all season long? Or do you agree that anyone who is caught breaking the rules should be punished even if others got away with it?It seems like Montana agrees that Brady, Bob kraft, and pats fans should stop crying, accept the penalty and move on. But the golden boy apologists somehow view statements like this as support for Brady....
I just got a breaking news alter on my phone: N.S.A. Secretly Expands Internet Spying at U.S. Border 
More to the point of corporations and privacy:  I also think this is TED talk is worth 20 minutes for those of you who think government surveillence is okay because you're not doing anything wrong:   Along the same...
While I mostly agree with K-troop's article, insofar is it posits that "private power" can be just as dangerous, Franklin's words were spoken at the time of the revolution, a cause which he supported, which was a fought to distance the colonies from an oppressive government.  I don't think the lesson is that Ben Franklin didn't think governments were a threat, but rather that corporations were also a threat.  And I think congress should do something to protect our privacy...
I also seriously doubt the efficacy of these programs. Homeland security just let 57 of 60 weapons through security where literally the only thing they have to look at is the persons bag, which the person presents to them. And we are supposed to belive that if the Nsa collects all of the world's communications they can make sense of it all and act upon it?
I think it's a gross violation of the 4th amendment. I think it's a bad policy, even if it weren't unconstitutional. I think it's "unamerican" to have done this without the publics knowledge. A democracy cannot function when the people don't even know what the government is doing. I think it's shameful that Obama, clapper and others lie to the public and to Congress, and face no repercussions. I really struggle to have civil discourse on this topic. And I can have...