or Connect

Posts by dsc123

You forgot Bradys 10 fumbles.
Are you just messing with me or do you really think someone seriously brought up 1 game winners? I took the time to make a list of players with 5 appearances or more, ranked by winning percentages, and asked whether you thought those guys were better than brady (big ben, flacco, eli, dilfer, etc), because they had a higher playoff win %. The obvious answer is no, and the next question is why you think that's a reason to put brady over manning, but not those others over...
Oh, right.  When everyone explained why #58 didn't make sense and you didn't respond, I mistakenly took it as an indication that you understood.   My brothers in law suffer from the same affliction.  As a Patriot's fan, they've been conditioned to believe that Brady>Manning in the playoffs, no matter what the facts say.  Since playoff wins in the only stat that gives Brady the edge, it becomes the be-all, end-all.  I came close once to convincing them otherwise, and as my...
Why?
This is like tennis, but that practice tennis where you just hit the ball against the wall and it comes right back to you. Do you not know what circular logic is or do you just not read anything that contradicts your opinions? You claimed Peyton did not perform in the playoffs. I showed stats proving that to be false. So you responded by claiming only wins matter, I disagree but showed you that Peyton has more wins than brady anyway. Then you responded with playoff wins...
 Nah, in tennis the rules are set before hand.  We don't agree on the rules, and even when I try to play by yours, you keep moving the net.  Once we move past discussing who is the better player and move into who played on the better teams, sure you can score some points.  Like regular season winning percentage--even though your primary point in this discussion has been that the regular season doesn't matter.    [[SPOILER]]   But yes, Tom Brady has won many playoff games....
 All time Wins-- 1. Brett Favre2. Peyton Manning3. Tom Brady8. Joe Montana20.  Bart Starr
  To this, I say  Because it showed that Peyton has been great in the playoffs, where it really counts.    And to this...   I say, yes you did....   And regardless of whether you bring up Brady, you're claiming Peyton is bad in the playoffs so showing that he is as good or better than Brady in the playoffs--a guy who is praised for his playoff performance--is relevant to the perception of Peyton.     So in the face of facts that contradict your opinion, you simply reassert...
So all the other people in Dallas are ok.  They person on the cruise ship was fine.  The person at the pentagon lied about having been in West Africa, and is fine.   Still only 2 cases of ebola here, and it seems like the CDC has updated their guidelines to make sure it doesn't happen again.   Why is it again that the president is taking major flak for this?
I think flopping is different then the things you describe, but I can see why you would disagree. That sweater is terrible!