or Connect

Posts by dsc123

Says the guy who has consistently dismissed anyone who says the government does not need to do more as pushing a liberal agenda....
 What are you doing differently?
 My sister is in charge of infectious disease control at a hospital in CA.  Her opinion is the same as boogie's doctor.  She said she has been getting a ton of calls from people convinced they have ebola, including someone who (falsely) claimed to have flown with the nurse from dallas.
That'd be a hoot.
I haven't been paying attention to this story lately.  We're still at 2 people infected in the US since this started in March, right?  And one of them has been given a clean bill of health?
 The QB kneel is similar.  Usually you're not down until you're touched.  Is there a separate rule for QB kneels?  Before the changes with feet first slides?
Another cop out.  What he said:  And that's because   and,     You sort of responded without answering the last one, saying the others haven't been good lately, but Brady hasn't won in 10 years, so it didn't really answer the question.  And that's fine, you're under no obligation to go back and forth with me.  But if you're going to engage, you've got to engage, not just dodge and repeat yourself, occasionally throwing out a new argument but then bailing when its...
Unless they were battling to see which one she would keep.
Football might be the hardest game to compare across generations because it has changed so much.  Pretty much anyone who was the best of their generation could be in the conversation for GOAT.  From there I think people often favor who was the best when they were 15-20 years old because we all tend to romanticize the past.  
 This is why its really frustrating.  I listed four guys who were 2-0 or 1-0, then said I was kidding and made a list of everyone with more than 5 wins, but then you ignored the actual point.  You almost address it here, but then cop out again.   And this is about Manning.  You knock him for playoff winning percentage.  But those players have higher winning percentages in the playoffs than Brady, yet you agree they are not better than Brady.  Thus playoff winning % does...