or Connect

Posts by Ernest Jones

Well, he would have totally dominated!
Mostly agree depending on how you tee your irons. I tee 'em so low it's basically on the ground but a perfect lie. I've seen lots of guys tee them relatively high and try to hit them in the upswing. That changes things. Personally I think it's the wrong way to go about it.
Haven't lost a ball in weeks! Haven't played in weeks either though. Pretty sure a lose a few this week.
I travel a ton and love it, but it's not for everyone. FaceTime on the iPhone helps with the family. Rarely gone for more than 2-3 days at a time.
Bocci ball is actually pretty awesome.
Agreed. Read that story on a Twitter feed yesterday. I find so-called trophy hunting to be pretty disgusting to begin with but to ****ing lure a lion out of a protected area so you can "legally" kill it outside the park boundaries is bullshit. Sadly, I doubt much will happen to this douche bag. I'm sure he's all lawyered up to the nth degree. Hopefully the bad press loses him a lot of customers at his dental business.
Ha ha. Tool.
Not really. He'll be the only guy at the prom who's 100% guaranteed to not even get to first base.
Those are some seriously cool bikes!
Ha ha. Good stuff!