or Connect

Posts by calcnation

Also, looks like my weight is either staying on my left side or I am shifting it there instead of turning
My miss is a top shot recently with tee ball which sucks and my divots are far out in front of the ball.  I am thinking I am not getting enough back/shoulder turn on backswing. Thoughts?   Videos:
Thanks! I will check these out.
I am currently in physical therapy as I have been suffering from back pain but spasms on left side.  It appears we have pinpointed the issue as a intercostal muscle strain on the left side.  Also, my hip flexibility is awful.  For example, if I sit in a chair and try and put my left foot on my right knee, I cannot get it there without using my hands to pull up my foot.  I can do the right foot to left ankle with no help.  So, if I am not able to open up the left hip they...
Instructors,   Can having an open stance cause more toe shots? I tend to set up open but lately my misses are off the toe.  I have been tinkering with lie angle but I am thinking it may also be caused by open stance.  Thoughts?
Posture issue meaning hands are too low?
The first two were 6 irons, next two were 9 irons.  Need to go flatter? How much?    
#nothelpful
I am 6'6 so I length my clubs.  My question is for the driver.  I know that adding length will increase swing weight but how else does it change the specs for a graphite driver shaft.  For example, if the shaft weight is 67 grams, adding 2 inches does what? I assume adds weight but is it just adding the weight of the extension?   Thanks
Great responses.  I think it confirms my thought that it is ball position.  I think on the course it get it even further forward thus resulting in a random top.