or Connect

Posts by calcnation

Great responses.  I think it confirms my thought that it is ball position.  I think on the course it get it even further forward thus resulting in a random top.
  Here is driver video
I know, its the worst.  I have made some pretty good pars :)   I will take a video and get it on here soon.
Ok, I know this may be obvious but its very frustrating considering I am a low single digit handicap but my one miss off the tee and with my 3 wood is a top shot.  It rears its ugly head once every third or so round and sometimes happens more than once a round.  I play the ball pretty far forward in my stance with the driver.  My assumption is its too far forward.  Do you think that's fair assumption? I will try and get a video loaded just don't have one on work computer.
Clubs4cash or proclubs.com? Are they legit? Pay timely? etc   Thanks
Good thought. You may be one to it.
Ok my misses are off the toe. My thought is I may be standing too far from ball. I am a 1 handicap so good player. Pretty consistent that my only miss is off the toe and with irons and driver. Thoughts?
So my driver requires .335 tip and I took it to be re shafted and I see the specs on the shaft say its a .350 tip. How did that fit?
I have an AJ 60 stiff shaft in my driver. It's splitting at head. It's done. Anyone know what the specs are on it? Does to 60 stand for 60 grams? Help. Best shaft I ever used in driver but their website is still running 2009 Labor Day sale.
I am a weekend golfer with a 2.1 so no interest in swing change.  I was thinking maybe something with my wedges so they dont dig as much.  Maybe more bounce, etc.