or Connect

Posts by BBailey

I ended up getting Taylor Made Speed Blades. I really like them so far, and have no regrets.  To be honest, the Speed Blades weren't even on my radar screen but I'm happy with my decision. I took a valuable lesson away from this process, and that was not to get hung up on any specific brand and buy what fits my game.
So here is how it worked for me yesterday at DSG. I went in to look at some irons, and the sales guy asked if there was anything I wanted to hit. I spent about an hour hitting several different brands of GI irons, during which time he explained that if I was serious about wanting to make a purchase he could do a fitting, which was included in the purchase price. We didn't talk about a fitting without a purchase, but I think I saw something in their Pro shop about $50 for a...
I have used RBG for the last 5 years, and have ordered at least half a dozen times from them; never golf balls though. My experience has been positive, and everything was as described. I have gotten some amazing deals from RBG, and recommend them to all my golfing buddies. As for customer service, I never had a reason to use them until my last order. My delivery was short 2 items, at which time I sent RGB customer service an email asking about it. I got my first answer...
Wilson D100 irons 4-GW ($199 new) and dozen B330 RX  ($19) from Rockbottom Golf.
SuperStroke 2.0 for me. Put one on a year ago, and my putting improved dramatically, especially from inside 15 ft. Bonus with the 2.0, it still fits in the putter well of my bag and doesn't hang up. Highly recommend!  
I highly recommend the A12OS. I have been using this set for 2 years, and though I have been tempted to replace them with something else, I haven't found another set of irons I hit any better than these. I normally shoot low 90's with a SS of 90-92 mph, and I have regular flex graphite shafts throughout the set. I went to the graphite shafts after suffering an injury to my wrist, and these made a world of difference in reducing vibrations/shock to my hand and wrist.  These...
True Linkswear. I have always worn FJ Contours, but picked up a pair of True phx on sale the other day. I was impressed with how comfortable they felt on my feet, but had some reservations about how well these spike less shoes would perform on the course. I played 27 holes in some light rain the other day, and had no problems at all with slipping and my feet felt great afterwards. I will say the "zero heel drop" of these shoes is a different sensation, but I really felt...
 I buy from golfballsunlimited.com and am really happy with their products and service/shipping.This company does not sell "refurbished" balls, only recycled. If you can live with a few very minor players marks and some balls with logos, give them a try. Good luck.
just recently got a pair of True Phx shoes, and love the way they feel. I had the chance to play last week in the rain, and didn't have any problems slipping at all. Love these shoes!!
a pair of True Linkswear phx shoes (black/grey) and box of yellow NXT-S in yellow