or Connect

Posts by AmazingWhacker

Agreed.  If he could accept that style of playing, he could win a ton out there.  He could still potentially break Jack's record.  He might not be able to take down somebody like Rory when he's super hot . .but he would take them down more often than not.  I hope Tiger takes your advice.   
 Well, I tried it already without the 8-iron but I had trouble attracting sponsors.  I hear ya on the planning and saving . .I've been saving up to buy my clubs for a couple years now.  The first time I played was at a local tournament with just a 4 iron and single ball.  I lost the ball on the second hole and had to DQ but it's been a pretty amazing rise from that point to where I am today . .having almost all the clubs, a bag, 11 balls (4 of them good ones).  I'm proof -...
I'm tired of all the people on this site saying 'You can't be a pro golfer' and 'You have no chance', etc.  This comes up all the time.  Some young hopeful, probably the next Seve, Tiger or Jack, makes the mistake of coming on here and revealing their hopes and dreams only to have them crushed.  You nay-sayers are putting the future of our sport in jeopardy.   Don't listen to them, man.  Get out there and get swinging.  I plan to do the exact same thing.  I've been...
Am I the only one thinking there'll be a trip to an interstate rest-stop men's room revealed before this is all said and done?  I'm guessing he approached the wrong dude.  I mean . .as long as we're speculating and all.    
 That seems excessive - I re-read your OP just to be sure . .he putted out of turn and made a (seemingly) joking comment about you teeing it up ahead of the markers.  That makes him a bully with a need to degrade and 'own' people?   I'm liking this guy more and more.  He showed remarkable restraint by not beating you silly for acting like a petulant little jerk when he invited you to play golf at his course and then further invited you for drinks after.  SOME people golf...
I guess to each his own but I'd rather play with the friend and his boss than the OP, any day.  People who take their crappy golf game too seriously and get all bent out of shape over the smallest things should find like-minded golfers to play with and leave the normal people alone, lol.  
Personally I'm pro-pot but it's definitely wrong to use it in front of a minor in places where it's illegal and it's just rude the way they reacted when asked to stop. Too bad you can't get ticketed for being a jerk(I hate to see ppl get in trouble for pot)
Yeah - like everybody has said, never ok to hit into people.  I have hit drives where I thought "if I hit the shot of my life here and get a good roll out, too, it might roll up into them" . .I don't consider that hitting into people, though.  Even if I did roll one up near them, I'd just apologize . .not that it's ever come even remotely close to happening, lol.   But 179 is way too close . . .unless you drive it 110, lol.     
I thought it was amazing.  I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard - and the music is really good!  Bubba might be in the wrong line of work, lol.  Seriously, I loved it.  I have to go now and watch it again.  
My wife is the extrovert and I'm the introvert so I'm less comfortable than she is pairing up with strangers - but I definitely invite the other twosome to join up every time.  It's the just the sensible thing to do and, even though I'm usually uncomfortable at first, it's always a good time.  Put it this way . .it's a LOT more comfortable than knowing people are waiting on me for each shot.  Even though it's not my fault they're waiting, I'd rather have a comfortable pace...