or Connect

Posts by AmazingWhacker

Well that rules out anybody he could pick from the pga tour.   Ok - here are my 2 revised picks . .assuming Phil makes it on points.  1.  Kenny Perry2.  Stacey Lewis
I've never done any damage but, honestly, I'd probably run away.  I don't believe I'm liable . .I've read various things on the internet that say I am and also that I'm not .. I just figure why muddy up the waters . .just run away, lol.     You can call me cowardly or dishonest or whatever . .but I won't hear you because I've already run away, lol.  
I really like the irons I've been using for last couple years . . they are circa 1998 Callaway Big Bertha . .the ones where the 3, 4 and 5 irons are "I-bryds" and have the super wide soles.  I like the feel, the impact sound . .pretty much everything.  I also have a set of Ping I5's and the Big Berthas are way easier to hit.  Even when I hit the Pings well they don't give me anything that the Big Bertha's don't and the Big Berthas are about a half club longer.  
I agree - Phil is in 100% either on points or as a pick.  I don't expect him to play that well in the Ryder Cup just based on his form this year.  I am hopeful, always hopeful, but doubtful.     I predict Tiger will take himself out of the running for the Ryder Cup team before Watson has to pick.  I say this as a Tiger fan . .but he will not play well this week and probably shouldn't even be there.  I would be happy if I was wrong . .    You never know, though . .golf...
The US should be given a special exemption to pick Adam Scott and Jason Day to at least help to round things out!   Excepting that things are looking pretty bleak on paper for the US team.     We have some solid players but no real heavy-weights.  No fierce contenders.  No Sunday Closers.   We have "top 10 machines" and guys who win by "hanging on" instead of putting the peddle to the floor on Sunday.     I'm really hoping to see a lot from the young guys.  Maybe mr...
I'm surprised by all the love for McCord . .I can't stand him.  I don't find his jokes funny at all.  It's annoying when he "calls" putts to go in or not.  I notice that most of his co-announcers respond to his asinine remarks with confused silence or awkwardness.  I guess it's all in what you find entertaining or not.  Obviously enough people like him that he keeps getting tournaments to call.  Personally, though . . I find him almost like fingernails on a blackboard.  I...
Wait a sec....Dash Day? See? They are ALL on drugs, lol.
That's just Faldo's announcing style.  He always sounds like he's about to run down there, grab a club and show them how it's done.  He comes off as a bit of a jerk a lot of the time (and I'm sure he is, too) . . but I like him way better than freaking Gary McCord . .
 There's another option:  5.  Find it mildly interesting but totally don't care.  I assume for every 1 Dustin Johnson there are a dozen other PGA pros who do drugs and or sleep around.  Why wouldn't there be?  They are young, rich, talented and given the opportunity to do these kinds of things on a daily basis.  Sure . .it's easy for me not to sleep with Jimmy Walker's wife.  Now . .cocaine I wouldn't do even if I had the opportunity (which I don't) . .but I'm older and...
I voted "No" because I don't really care what my golf teacher can shoot.  The lessons I take are about how to swing a golf club, not how to play the game of golf.     The teacher definitely needs to know how to swing a golf club, though.  At my current level of ability,  they need to have a better swing than me.  Eventually I might get to the point where my instructor does not have as good a swing as I do . .but not anytime soon, lol.     You have to be able to do what...