or Connect

Posts by broombroom

I was in the same boat with you for my driver shaft.  I had the aldila nv 65 r and had exactly the same problem as you it was going everywhere but when you swing much slower it goes ok but that is hard to do all the time.  Anyway I decided to put an x stiff aldila nvs into mine with the theory that it will go straighter and not balloon because of the x stiff shaft.  Anyway it went straighter but still really badly ballooned so I currently don't have a driver.  I'm hoping...
no a new shaft would not fix the problem.  The problem is your swing.  You are most likely swinging far too steeply and swinging out to in which is causing a big high fade. There is nothing wrong with your shaft, for the shaft to be the problem it would have to be too whippy to go high and if it was it would also go left which yours doesnt.  Whenever you do straightin out your swing and fix it you will then need to get fitted for a shaft again because then your numbers...
your x 22s are most likely going to go lower with those shafts in them than the vrs.  Did you not try them before you bought them.Although that is an exceptionally good price a bad fitting will mean they will hurt your game more than help. Anyway, I was in your shoes about a year ago I think it was. I had the taylormades LT2 racs and started playing to single figures and wanted more distance control, workable irons and was growing out of my R flex.  I knew I needed a new...
kk thanks for the comments.  See I actually think it mite just be the material on my TW at the side that may cause it.  Its more like a velcro material which I just think hasnt lasted as long as leather ones would such as the dry joys.  Im scared to buy them because my TW are an expensive shoe so im scared the same will happen but I can get the dryjoys of ebay for £70 which is decent so mite just go for those
Its probably most likely optical illusion however the reason why your probably being inconsistent is because you are releasing the club to early/ your hands arent ahead of the clubhead through the swing towards impact.  Your hands and left arm should be well ahead of the ball at the last seconds with the clubhead whipping into the ball at impact in a straight line with your left arm.  Here you can see that without the distorotion the club head is probably level or...
kk thanks il probably just get them tbh
Is it actually worth spending more on shoes?my nike TW 09 shoes have only last about a year and a half and are not waterproof I bought them cause I got them half price at £50.Now I need to replace them however and debating if its worth buying dearer ones.  I've also heard of people saying that the toe splits on the dryjoys so whats the point in spending more if they will still split etc.  
I dont get the point of the original post or this thread.  The reason why tiger woods and duval etc were dominating was because of there all around game mainly the short game.  They dominated because they hit most greens and sank the most putts year in and year out distance of the tee has little to do with it.  Look at bubba watson whats he acheived? nothing and hes considered long.The only person to dominate the tour over the last decade has been tiger woods.The shift...
I like both but would rather have my 3 iron than a hybrid.  You have to understand the player base most sets and hybrids are aimed at.  Thats why a 2 iron doesnt come with any sets anymore because most people cant hit them.  Thats why the hybrids are developed and are generally aimed towards higher handicaps who struggle to hit long irons.  They are supposed to be easier to get into the air and to hit out of the rough etc.  You can still get hybrids that replace a 2 iron...
has anyone used it theres also a black series tour one im gonna try asap