or Connect

Posts by broombroom

Ok ive got a traditional style white hot tour xg putter with a very very soft face.  I love the putter BUT anything further than about 15 feet its very difficult to judge putts, anything inside that it is perfect. I think this is because you dont get much more if any more feedback with anything longer than 15 feet because its that soft.  I have an older white hot 2 ball blade which is brilliant from 15 feet + i've hold loads of monsters with it, I think this is because...
just found one on american golf but its a limited edition one and is £270
I really would like to try a bladed putter like phil mickelsons.  I love the design of it and think it would be the perfect putter for me with the correct insert but I dont think odyseey have released a version to the public for some reason and I dont think any other manufacturers have a similar style.  
How long do the batteries normally last
Time for an update.  Went out today again and played a round in good weather which is a nice change. played crappy but still hit some good shots.  I found about 4 balls on the way.  I then headed down to the  practice field and practiced there for an hour which went ok made a bit of progress.  Finally spent about another hour looking for golf balls and found about 15 which is a lot less than what I was finding so im guessing I've pretty much cleaned up that resource....
Thanks i will try to yea i was thinking of the supertri as well
whats your opinion on 460 cc heads ive never hit one but straight away by looking at it it feels as though it be too big and awkward to swing.  Are they better/more forgiving than 400ccs? Another thing was the driver shafts are getting longer and longer these days presumably so companies can sell more because they can go further when hit center.  A driver used to be about 43" long which is what a 3 wood is now so Im thinking why not just get my driver cut down to about...
  The thing is Im good at fixing something as Im a perfectionist in a bit of a way.As soon as I can see something that I dont like in my camcorder I can easily practice for ages and work on it and very effectively get rid of it by practicing. Thats when I feel like I have a purpose and stuff to practice.  Then I start swinging fine and hitting the ball well so then I feel ive nothing to work on as I feel happy with it. Its just I have the problem with consistently...
To hit a draw the clubface needs to be closed to the target on an in to in plane or an in to out path.  The reason why you are not drawing the ball is because you are not swinging in to in or in to out you are most likely coming across the ball out to in which is why you get your fades.
Time for another update, the last time I went out on to the course was yesterday. I planned to play a round and then search for golf balls but again the weather got bad and ended up playing 13 and going home.  However today the weather was fine and managed to get out to the practice field for an hour r two to work on my game and made some good progress there.Then I spent about an hour searching for golf balls to try and make up for the last few days and found about 50 r...