or Connect

Posts by broombroom

I guess chipping and putting is one thing I must definately will work on more as it is the most important and touch can be developed. I guess its hard what I'm trying to say, but when I play to the way I feel I should be, were Im not doing anything fundamentally wrong and swinging the club properly, I'm happy, thats the way I expect to be at now. But then all of a sudden things just go wrong that shouldn't do. Like all of sudden I will start aiming my shoulders right of...
Since golf is not a game where simply the more you play the better you get what is the best way and how do you improve at it?seriously though?  Practice makes permanent not perfect so what do you do? The more you play and practice the more you are ingraining something into your game. I started playing since I was about 13 which was 7 years ago over the last few years I've been playing on and off due to college and uni.My handicap sucks but seriously though I want to be...
thanks for the posts.  I went out today again to try and play a full 18 with my bud and then go out and look for golf balls but it was a disaster the weather was so bad and the wind was extremely annoying.  It started lashing down and by the 13th walked home. Whilst I was casually looking along the way I found about 4 or 5 golf balls one being a pro v1.  Although I didnt get to do a proper full search for balls I will hopefully tomorow.  I will be going out tomoro about...
Im in the UK so those websites are US based I think so ppl here dont use them that much.  I have already taken into consideration that people may not buy them for the price I want with the fact that there are many people selling them also makes it harder to sell. I do have a good ebay seller status and the price I want to get for them is the price that they are selling for on ebay.  I guess I will just take that as it comes if they dont sell relist them or stick them up...
My pre shot routine is very consistent in what I do. When I get those basics right I can strike the ball very very well and play to very low scores. However im very inconsistent, for some reason I dont get everything right with something very basic which would just be a tiny bit off which completely ruins everything. For example my shoulders mite aim a bit two much the right, which promotes a push or an in to out swing or an over the top swing to amend for it. Other...
That video isnt very good I wouldnt recommend it. I know im not a pro but from the way ive been taught by my pro for a long time about this; this is half wrong at least. I always had a reverse pivot problem for a while and even ****** my back up because of it.    A reverse pivot is when you get your weight distrubtion the wrong way around.  i.e. your weight is supposed to be on the right side on the backswing and transfered on to the left side 80 20ish at...
Ive got a part time job which i despise.No about £16 an hour balls will sell for 50 p each. I found 67 in 2 hours equals about £33 so £16 an hour obviously the amount of golf balls will vary but im not taking it like an extra job. im doing it because its fun to set a challenge and feels like im getting it out of nothing but il be practicing more as well.  Nearly anyone can work extra hours to make more money.  
ok to get an update on my scheme.  Today was the first day I got to go out and look for golf balls.  The weather has been really bad over here, rainy spells and wind plus my car battery recently died.  However I still squeezed in about 3 hours at the practice field today after I got a new battery.  spent about an hour on my game and the rest hunting for golf balls. Just got a count of 67 which isnt bad but I left cause it was getting late so there are still more areas to...
Thanks for the input. I dont know much about the hawk other than its a newer material.  Is there much difference between it and titanium, does it feel different or sound better.  I was wondering if it also has any customization features?
In general if your driver is 400cc - less than 460cc you should be teeing it up so half a ball is above the crown.  If it is a 460cc you need about 2/3rds above the ball.  Its to help you sweep it on the upswing and to hit just above the middle of the driver where the sweetspot is.  It also does depend on your angle of attack etc as well.