or Connect

Posts by broombroom

hi, I notice you play the 910 d2 whats your opinion on it and the shaft you choose, what are they like.  Thats one reason why im going to start by testing the 910 is because of the choice of good stock shafts.  
yea I know what you mean thats why I was just gonna go for somehting like the 909 and be optimized for it however ideally I would like to get something new because of the customizability which will keep my game in tune for much much longer by being able to adjust it.  
I would like to upgrade from my r7 quad ht to a new driver and be optimized for it. Since new drivers are so expensive I didnt think id have a chance to buy one so was gonna try get something cheaper like the 909 d2 or d3.  However till now I've relized that a good way to make extra cash whilst im playing golf is to look for golf balls and sell them!  Im so excited about this because I will hopefully be able to get a new driver optimized at the end of this such as the...
it will probably be some where around 8 degrees.  type everything you can think off into google and your bound to find it somewhere.  someone probly had the same problem.
short game short game short game.yea seriosuly though the short game is golf like more than half your shots will be from 100 yards and in.  Aim to get up and down in 2 from 100 yards and in and you will see a massive drop in your scores.  You could probably shoot mid 80s with a decent short game a lone.  Your swing will come in time.  whilst you are working on that you should really get lessons with a pro.  but dedicate more time to your short game. when learning golf...
my putting has really been up and down lately. somedays its fine other days its a shambles.  id hit it 7 feet short or 7 feet past.yesterday I musta had about 5 3 putts.  Im desperate to break 70 this year really really really want to. I practically hit every green yesterday or was just a couple of feet off them.  im using the odyssey white hot tour the black and yellow grip which is very soft but I like that however what im noticing is that within about 15 feet or so im...
it would be a waste and pointless to get another one with the same bounce it wouldnt provide you with any more options.  you need to work on your technique a bit more and make sure your hitting the ball first.  Having  a lob wedge is an important club I never stopped using them.It is your other option to hitting of tight lies which is one of the many things you can do with it.  It is the easiest club to hit in the bag being the shortest with most loft definately keep it...
im in the same position as yourself and am considering the 909s simply because they are good and much cheaper than the newest ones.  the dcomp is 460 cc composite for higher handicappers its the most forgiving and aims to get the ball up high.  the 909 d2 is the intermediate one where its 460cc is still forgiving but allows a bit of workability it has a high launch low spin.  the d3 is for the lower handicappers and tour players.  its smaller with 440 cc and deeper.  its...
The reason why you are shanking is because you are coming over the top.in the video you can clearly see that your right shoulder is coming over and out.  This can be because your hitting at the ball with your arms and hand.  You should be starting our downswing from the bottom up. Try and swing in to out a good drill is to hit shots with a head cover under ur arm and dont let it fall out. another one i think is if you put a golf ball under ur right heel that also helps.
a 27 degree will not go that far. a 5 wood is 18 degrees a 3 iron is 20, 4 iron is 23, 5 iron is 26, so that will be replacing a 5 iron or so.  The idea of a rescue is to replace longer irons because they are easier to hit and more versatile out of the rough. You will need something with about 20 degrees of loft for that distance for you. Or you could learn to hit your 3 iron and 4 iron with more control i.e. higher.