or Connect

Posts by SciWhiz78

If I were the pros, I'd probably hate having to do these pro-ams. What if you just weren't a naturally sociable person? Ugh. Think Lucas Glover. 
Sergio seems whiny to me, I really hate that. 
Here are some guys that come to mind for me:   1. Jay Williamson (remember him? He always came across as very angry) 2. Rory Sabbatini 3. Chris DiMarco (watched him play recently during a pro-am, and he was INTENSE).   Guys I WOULD want to play with, for whatever reason:   1. Rocco Mediate (he'd put you seriously at ease) 2. Tiger Woods (who wouldn't want to play with a legend?) 3. Vijay Singh (I'm just a pretty big fan) 4. Paul Goydos (similar to...
Motley,   I had a completely different experience with Vijay, just a month and a 1/2 ago at the AT&T at Pebble Beach.  I followed him during the third round for 8 holes and was able to watch him very closely. He wasn't an A-hole at all. He was great to his pro-am partner. And after he played and came out of the scorer's tent, I asked him to have my picture taken with him and he was really nice about it, even though I was totally starstruck and probably sounded like a...
I've watched a couple of episodes, and I really, really think they screwed up with the hosts. I find those guys incredibly boring. I think they should have hired younger guys who were more charismatic and compelling to watch. I actually found Alex Micelli to be great on The Approach and was sad to see that show leave the air (I know he's not younger, as I mentioned, but at least he's interesting to watch). Sorry Golf Channel, but these guys are serious duds. The the set...