or Connect

Posts by handlez42

sorry for the wait..I got away from thesandtrap for a while and just kept playing the irons I currently have with the 950s. I should've abandoned all the speculation and just got fitted because for my swing speed the nippons were playing a 3.7 in flex frequency. (not acceptable) I got a little upset with the golf shop I originally bought the irons from seeing I was fitted so poorly. Since then they have acquired a simulator.   I went to a local golf ETC and swung a...
i played all this year with Wilson staff balls.   i started with fg tour x balls but they weren't the best feeling off the putter. Prov1 x was better off the putter.   i finished the season and am still using regular fg tours. Not.too much spin off the irons but increased spin off the driver. Great directional control and solid distance   i think they are a steal and many players should consider them
I think I could use a more heavier weighted shaft for some stability. I had the same issue with my iron shafts and the heavier shaft helped with tempo 80-85 seems like a nice balance. Now im hoping to find the right feeling shaft as well as flight characteristics. ALOT of choices...gotta weed through them all..
To be fair, hybrids were built entirely for a high handicapper and anyone struggling to hit the long irons out of rough and struggling to get the ball upIt wasn't till Adams where you could make a hybrid controllable and useful to a tour proMy game is good. my only purpose for this hybrid is utility out of the rough at distance from the green, and slightly higher flight for softer landings. Now i think reshaftjng this club for a more penetrating flight, this club won't...
Although ball position was a question to follow. I was actually referring to shaft setup and now realize my phrasing mistakePeople tend to play their irons stiffer for tight dispersion and distance control and their woods softer for distance and working the ball. But a hybrid is exactly that...in the middle. So should a hybrid be shafted according to how your woods are shafted? Orrrr should be set up stiffer like an iron shaft.I do appreciate the help though because I was...
Is it common to play your woods and hybrid setup like your irons??? Where in this case its the replacement of my 3-iron.Im hearing softer for distance and movement and stiff for more straight directional precision shots...Any thoughts?Also is a graphite shafts flex able to be adjusted via tip trimming? Like a steel
I've been playing for 4(ish) years and have set on my tour edge exotics trilogy hybrid. Its a slightly larger profile TaylorMade Raylor. The shaft is a mid/low (mostly low) kick shaft. Tour ad60 accuracy and distance shaft made for exotics. A bit whippy and im not big on the lower kick feel. (Now that i have some experience) i need to reshaft this club. I've considered the KBS hybrid shaft (steel) to the Fujikura Motore F1 There's alot out there. I currently play 6.0 DG...
Oh how I wish I could play this course...sad that its a hometown course and ill never play it
Im from north east and have never played that course. (sad face) and never thanks to it being a country club.. So that said. Im hitting well? My 3 wood hitting 245 with my current flight id go 3 wood for left corner of left side bunker. my 3 wood is a low spinner and will play well into the hill of the "front left bowl". Worst case im on the back-left fringed. Presuming the pin is sortve central back right from where your tracking...my putt will be ideally 1 foot left of...
I won these on Facebook from Black Widow for picking Dufner  to win the PGA. I also got a jumbo putter grip but ill be keeping that   The price includes shipping. Just message me your interest       Unfortunately im unsure how to receive payment as I've never done a sale like this for Paypal outside of eBay.