or Connect

Posts by DCrotty22

Some good stuff today and the course won a few battles too, probably the majority of the battles. Somebody that goes out early tomorrow is going to shoot a 66-67 something like that and they will be right in the middle of it on Sunday.    It could really be a bunched leader board come Sunday evening.  Somebody like Rory or Phil or some virtual nobody is going to make a run tomorrow and then sit back and watch the carnage in the late groups.  If the USGA does what I think...
I want outrageous speed with a Callaway XR driver!   Justin Rose -2 Ernie Els -2 Retief Goosen -2
It's a links course and with those dry conditions, it will be playing like one. Better have an idea about the ground game. May take Tiger's issues out of his hands. Last time a major was played on a course this firm was '06 Hoylake according to McDowell. Who won that event without hitting a driver all week? Hmmmm.....not saying Tiger will win but this course may allow him to avoid his driving issues.
If Tiger could just get off the tee, he could play with anyone right now.  Jason Day said the same thing.  I guess he played a practice round with him and said his iron play and putting were terrific.
Jordan Spieth is playing lights out.  If he continues like this then he will win, but there is still a long way to go.  Norman lost a 7 shot lead in one day.  Mickelson made up 5 shots in 15 minutes in 2010 with his eagles on 13 and 14 and a near eagle on 15.  All depends on the course and how well Spieth handles things.  I think somebody will have to run him down with two great rounds, but it still could be interesting. Charley Hoffman would have the lead in 73 of the...
Last week in Houston, Spieth started blocking shots at the very end when he was tied for the lead. Johnny Miller said it's his one flaw under pressure. Will a 4-5 shot lead keep him relaxed or will the tournament begin on the back nine on Sunday? Norman lost a 6-7 shot lead in nine holes. All of the guys within 10-12 shots want to shoot 65-66 today to get within range of a collapse because it will likely take a collapse by Spieth.  
Baker-Finch, the #2 CBS analyst, takes over #17 for Oosterhuis. Nobilo takes Baker-Finch's old seat at #11 and #12. May have been his bosses call, but if I was Baker-Finch, I'd have stayed at #11 and #12. First two holes of Amen Corner and has often been the spot of playoff finishes.  
If I win I'll choose the black Pure Pro to start my 2015 golf season with a Pure advantage!   Matt Kuchar -8 Lee Westwood -10 Bernhard Langer -9  
 I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330-S golf balls   - Adam Scott  -9 - Keegan Bradley -10 - Scott Piercy -10
He definitely did not look good on the holes he played in round 4.  He had 65 yds left for his second on the 211-yd par 3. Made par, but one of the worst tee shots I've seen from a pro in awhile. Fatter than fat.