or Connect

Posts by sigfan2340

LMAO..... Where did that quote come from?
I really wish the Edel fitter was a bit closer so I didn't have to burn vacation time to get fitted or I would have been there already. The more research I am doing on putters it sounds like Edel is the way to go for a truly custom putter. Maybe that will be my off season treat, get fitted and order one. How long does it take after the fitting to receive the Edel putter? What happens if my stroke changes, can the putter be adjusted or is it purchasing a whole new one?...
 I hear ya, I don't know if I am a 23 or not, not official, I shoots mid 90's on 18. I have broke 90's a few times but also shot over 100 a couple as well. It's not so much as the hour drive, it's that I need to take a vacation day to do it.
In my adventures of looking for a putter which has all but ended, I was walking past the hitting bays at the local Golfsmith. They had some Titleist AP1's in the demo barrel so I decided to hit them. Man did they feel good! I hit them for a good 10 min as the store was slow and the manager came over and was talking to me as well. (Need to fix my out to in swing). The question is, how are these different from my current irons, Mizuno JPX 800HD's? Are the AP1's considered an...
I to wouldn't mind trying an Edel fitting. The issue in Wisconsin is we don't have one and the closest to me is over an hour away in Illinois. I have emailed him and he's willing to meet a 1 of 2 country clubs for the fitting, both of which are  over an hour as well. The fitting is free so may find one close to something the wife wants to do and make a day trip out of it but the guy so far has been only willing to schedule a weekday and I am not taking a vacation day to...
Lol..... Yeah I'm the one that caused the problems.
After another successful day on the course on the greens... well I will be keeping my Ping putter in the bag and spend the $300 on greens fees......
I use a man "hole cover" as my friends call it. It's about the size of a poker chip but it's a metal medallion that my brother-in-law who is a cop/swat member gave me from a tactics training class he attended. So it's way to heavy to put on a hat......
That's what I currently have now, a Ping iN Anser V2 Putter. Like I stated, nothing wrong with that putter at all, I actually play pretty well with it, except for last night, but again it wasn't the putter more the puttie!
You'll want to add something like this to the bag to protect the clubs as well.    http://www.golfgalaxy.com/bag-boy-backbone/ss12bbbackbonecvr/product