or Connect

Posts by sigfan2340

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time! I wish I could play but closing on a new house on May 14th is eating up a ton of my reserve cash. If something like this is planned for the 2016 season count me in! So far this year I haven't even touched my clubs as we are preparing for the move.... might sneak out tomorrow to the driving range at least to shake the rust off.
The blues would be good. 
We would play from the white tees right? 
Ok, my game is not worth Erin Hills but I am in depending on the date! I am buying a new house (trying to find one now) but should be in and set before July 1st. Let me know the date and I should be good. I may even be able to get a couple other local guys to join in if we need to fill foursomes.
The show was pretty good. Not too many deals on equipment but I didn't need anything anyways. I just mainly go to sign up for the free golf and the specials, like 2 for 1 at The Bull..... 
Just a heads to anyone looking to get out this weekend that the Milwaukee golf starts on friday and runs thru Sunday. I am going when it opens this friday as I need to at least be around something golf!
Oh man yes the barn is still there! Cost me reaching that par 5 in 2 this past summer! I sent one right off the roof but it bounced far enough back to get there in 3. Strong wind out of the north and I was playing the wind and hit it perfect.... so yes, I hate/love that barn! Not sure if you were in the area still but they added 9 more holes to the south and it plays well like a links course. The trees have matured nicely on the course but still windy as heck even on calm...
Small world @David in FL... So I imagine Johnson's Park, Shoops, Washington Part, and if you went high end Ives and South Hills? I grew up in the same town, still live in Mt. Pleasant...... I drive to Brighton Dale to play or Johnson's on the weekends. 
@David in FL Where in Wisconsin did you grow up?
Make that 14 inches of snow! Now the pictures even piss me off! @Jakester23