or Connect

Posts by MrFreeze

Been hitting the ball for a couple of years. Finally get my swing path right, my timing right, and some semblance of regularity in my results. Nearly always on target.   So I go to my lesson and my instructor says to me, "wonderful tempo." I am thinking .. cool.  "Now lets get you hitting down on the ball." He showed me a two ball drill. Which I have yet to figure out how to do that?   So I am working on learning how do put the divot "after" the ball rather than...
Bobtrumpet (and all the others)   Thank you.   I will try chatting with the golf pro at my local course. Then I will try a midsized grip on my 7iron.   :)   ps - I don't drink coffee/caffeinated drinks:)   but I do play a CG Selmer
Hello all,   I am in year three of my path of learning golf. :)  I have, so I am told, a naturally pure swing. I don't hit it far yet and my club head speed isn't all that high (95+/- mph). I have noticed these past couple of months that my hands get really sore, not hurt, but sore enough to reach for a heat lotion.   I have the stock grips on my set....The only one that has a bit larger grip is my YES! putter.   The questions I have is... when is it time to...
Hello all,   tonight at my lesson I was taught how to "start" to shape my shots. Just the basics of having my shots leak right and left. I can't remember the term for the ball leaking left. To the right is a Fade, right?   I have been doing lessons for the past couple of months and have a fairly strong, and repeatable, normal swing/shot.    Can you help with, first - the name of the left leaking shot. :) It isn't a hook. So...   Next what other things are...
I moved to the e6 from the qstar...
dump the hybrid.   My RBZ 5wood clearly pounds out of nearly everything you can think of...   I have the adams hybrids ... love em... but when I put the rbz5wood in I took it out. it was superfluous.
Ok. So I went and hit a bunch...   Adams A12OS - graphite - Rflex Adams CB3 - KBS steel tour90 - Rflex Adams Idea V4 - graphite - Rflex Ping K15 - Graphite - Rflex Titleist AP1712 - Graphite - Rflex Callaway XHot - Graphite - Rflex   I want to try the Callaway razr x hybrids   But I really liked the CB3's with steel, the Titleist  AP1 712, and the Ping K15's. Ping was the easiest to swing. Titleist felt heavy but swung true. The CB3 was nice and I...
Hi all,   I am looking for game improvement irons. I have had the A3OS and the Redlines from Adams.  What newer tech is available for me?   I have a herniated disk and my swing speed is about 90mph.   I loved the feel of the G15's from Ping with the graphite shaft and reg flex - black dot     thank you in advance.
Hi all,   I am playing the Adams Redlines in (R) graphite. I hit the Ping G15s in graphite and loved em. But they are a bit pricey. The steels are a good bit less.   The difference between the steels and the graphites would be? (besides the obvious)   Also, if I were to move to the steels would I buy (R) as well? Or???   Thank you for your help, in advance.
I finally got to go out and hit the new club. Wow. Gorgeous, long, and straight. Good investment. Thank you all...