or Connect

Posts by MrFreeze

So I have upgraded my irons. Couldn't hit the 4h, 5h, or the 6h. So I moved to the Adams A7.      They have the 3h, 4h in a much smaller footprint and they have the 5 - PW in the regular iron set.   Since I had already done a fitting on my A3OS irons I wanted these to be adjusted the same. So...I went down and chatted with Dan the repair guru. He put them on the scope or machine and came up with these numbers for the lie...   Club          Factory        ...
I absolutely love it.   At first I lined up like normal and jacked the ball into the trees dead left, or the bushes... Once my playing partner said that it hadn't hooked over there. Dead straight. I adjusted my setup and alignment and OH MY GOODNESS was it cool.   love it.
Stock shaft...Aldila VooDoo...   Manufacturer Flex Weight Torque Kickpoint           Aldila Regular 58 mid low  
Ok,    I just got my club fitting. It was both intimidating and exciting at the same time. Having a pro scrutinize your stuff and self is overwhelming. Several minutes of chatting and my loosening up and hitting some balls helped.   At the end I walked away feeling better about myself and my limited golf game.   Yesterday I went out and played 9. The first couple of holes were rough. I was all over the place. Not because I was shanking those shots. I was...
If I had the cash I would have purchased the Di11's. Hit them long and straight.   Just my thought...
So I had a wild hair and thought to see if my irons/wedges conformed to the new USGA rules. So ... It looks like I have to ditch my 6h (boxer) ... man....     Informational Club Database   The ATR (Additional Testing Required) indicator in the "Meets 2010 Groove Rules" column signifies that, based on the samples submitted, there was insufficient information available to provide a definitive...
Since I have older A3OS irons/wedges and a no name flop wedge...what kind of grooves do I have? I tried a google search and a search on Adams' website to no avail.   :)
Yup. I know what you mean.   I started about 2 months ago with a 5x Par score, shanking balls, fat, thin, well everywhere but where I wanted it to go.   Over the last week or so I have been pounding things. As long as I remember my fundamentals the ball slams out there right where I wanted it to go.   This past weekend I hit two real pars a bunch of bogies, and had a birdie shot (missed it I was so excited).   As I learn to hit my hybrids, which is going...
I was told that it was the launch angle. More air, to a point, means longer distances.   Dunno. I only out distance my 3 wood by about 20 yards. :)   But then again, I am only new to the game. :)
can a pga pro do the fitting?