or Connect

Posts by MrFreeze

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290570778694&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156   Come and get em:)
I received the A3OS iron set today. I took the 7 iron and the 5 hybrid out for a spin. I hit them well. Plenty of height, straight as an arrow going down range, and man did it feel good.    
I agree with the guys that say hit the new clubs and see. I am going through a like transformation. Lower back and knee pain from an accident 6 months ago. I had stiff steel shafts and played nearly everything Haggin Oaks had in the pro shop. I loved the Adams A7OS with graphite shafts. So I went back a couple of generations of the same thing...couldn't afford the new ones... Same with the driver. Loved the Taylormade driver and found a R7 and hit the daylights out of...
So here are the irons that I am letting go of...       Thinking 100.00 for the sale.. what do you think?
Adams A3 OS 4-PW+SW with Grafalloy ProLaunch Platinum Reg. Flex graphite shafts in good condition with no unusual wear, and includes with 3 Boxer Hybrid clubs (4,5,6 Irons) and matching hybrid headcovers. Matching Adams grips in good condition. 8 clubs total.
I got the graphite "regular" shafts and yes I got the hybrids. I loved the A7OS but could not afford them ... so I backed up and did some research on previous models. :)  thus the A3OS. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=270751855878&si=eyrI93KFhbar5dw%252F1rQAcDErx6Q%253D&viewitem=#ht_720wt_1141  
Ok. I purchased the Adams A3OS iron set. I just could not come up with the 400.00 at this time for any of the other iron sets. I will let you know how they are working.   thank you all for your help.
Ok. so what are the "last year's" designation for these sets? I am not able to purchase at the 700 - 900 price point. :(   So I will look at last year's model if it exists.
I hit these today and liked them very much... I rehit the Nike and the Cobra. I also touched the Diablo's, Clevelands, and the Adams...          
The Musketeer looks like a blade. I don't hit those so well. I have a set and...well...   But the prices look really good.