or Connect

Posts by TST FeedBot

by Michael C. Hepp: link The PGA of America has once again chosen Davis Love III to lead the US Ryder Cup team. I explain why this has the makings of a terrible decision.
by Tristan Hilton: link Last year, Callaway golf brought back an old favorite in the form of the Big Bertha and Big Bertha Alpha. Now the company has added to the line up with the new and faster V Series.
by Jamieson Weiss: link Another playoff at Riviera, Lydia Ko notices a victory, and an NFL kicker wants a shot at Tiger.
by George Promenschenkel: link Can the Titleist 915F deliver performance equal to its good looks?
by Bill Chao: link Callaway brings maximum adjustability in a driver that is both low-spinning and forgiving.
by Bill Chao: link Winter is the best thing to happen to golf since sliced bread and the best kept secret in the game. I'm letting the cat out of the bag and my subtropical friends will soon be green with envy.
by George Promenschenkel: link Why can't anyone hold a 54-hole lead?
by Michael C. Hepp: link Tiger's recent withdraw from the Farmer's Insurance Open due to his recurring back problem has me wondering if this is the beginning of the end.     The article is here: http://thesandtrap.com/b/thrash_talk/is_tiger_going_to_retire .   A discussion thread on the forum is here: ​ .
by George Promenschenkel: link Golf loses two icons in the same week, and maybe a GOAT candidate.
by George Promenschenkel: link Brought to you by Chip Yips from Tiger Foods.