or Connect

Posts by Rip24

Hey, do you think you guys will be offering anything like this again sometime?
So....you guys still think Sean Foley doesnt know what he's doing?       
I also have to call you out on the 37 putts and shooting 73!!  Really?  you shot 1 over with 37 putts?   So like you hit ever green and two putted ever hole except for one three putt?    You just said you miss alot of greens but i dont see any other way its possible shoot 1 over with THIRTY SEVEN putts....
  This is one of the greatest posts I've ever read...
Chicken wing coming through doesnt have anything to do with power, it just looks ugly.... Long drive champ Jamie Sadlowski chicken wings it and he murders the ball like 400 yards easy... Lee Westwood chicken wings too and he is one of the best iron players on tour.
He is correct about the camera although there is some shaft bend as it kicks through impact the camera can exaggerates it. Due to the way digital cameras scan the images it they can distort fast motion if the frame rate is too slow
I agree with Hopefulhacker, casting saps power. Hold onto those angles you create at the top and save the hit for the moment of impact. Then you'll start compressing the ball. That smash the ball into the ground is a good thought to have. Just make sure you don't change your path and get steeper to do it. That is a common tendency since it feels powerful but it's not. Good luck!
How old are you Marvin? Again i don't think your swing is bad. I could point out things but that would be nitpicking...it just seems... I dunno tentative? Like the club is too heavy and you can't get it moving? I could be wrong but I really think its a strength issue. Go get some good meals and go chop some wood or something... Start generating a little more power. I'm not trying to be mean but let's be honest your not a huge guy...
I love the 20xi, I have only played the S version and I haven't gotten the new 2013 model yet. But I was very impressed with the ball. At first I was scared of the spin after have a few approaches suck back off the green. I think it was more due to the soft conditions and slope of the green. Once I had a feel for its spin characteristics it was awesome knowing I'd have that much control especially with the consistent yardages it flew. I didn't find it to be any...
Swing harder damn you! Just kidding... Anyways I find you to have a pretty impressive swing for someone to have just started playing a year ago. Get in a gym and get a little stronger. I really don't like the idea of telling you to over swing and I can tell in you last videos that's what you are trying to do. As a new golfer you should be building proper mechanics and TEMPO! Tempo is so important I had to put it in caps. Distance will come when your body is synced...