or Connect

Posts by greenadam21

Hey guys i really need some help...   I'm struggling with something recently that I  have never really had trouble with before.   I made some swing changes that upped my ball speed with my driver from 154 to 161 plus on trackman. This swing i am producing an average of 3.8 degrees upward attack...neutral face angle to a very slight draw with in an in to out .5 to 1 degree club path.  Dynamic loft is 14.5 degrees Driver spec is 8.5 degree static loft driver...
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 5yrs My current handicap index or average score is: My typical ball flight is: recent switch to draw  The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: fat       Hey guys been working on the swing a lot over the past few months.   believe it or not i could score ok with the old swing on the right but it was inconsistent at best...always been saved by approach and short game. my miss was  a cut or slice...now...
Hey everyone   I'm having some trouble with my right toe(I"m a right handed golfer) and am having a good amount of pain after a long range session and or a round of golf.  I've been told that the pointed toes of my golf shoes in conjuction with repetitive pressure on the right toe are causing the issue. I have had some noticeable swelling at the base toe joint and  I have been told that if ignored that i could end up with bunions ect.   My shoes need to be wider...
Well that's good to hear.  I just had it cut down and inch and will pick it up this afternoon.   Will probably take a few swings on their track man to see what i can see.
Hey everyone been reading a lot lately about driver length and a sort of threshold between gaining distance and controlling the club I would like to have a slightly more inside out path and was thinking considering my height that It might be a good move. My six iron carries 185-190 which isn't the longest but I'm not afraid to loose a little on the driver distance wise if i can gain some control. I've also read a few horror stories where golfers have cut down...
new numbers today...and i rechecked the swing speed on the track man...cant spend a lot of time on thier unit but 5 swings all were in 89-92 mph range    
Also i agree these are incredibly smooth shafts and I am also heavy shaft player..Tries lighter like the PX but I cant stand that feel.
All very well put.
Lucous   Looking over the trackman data.  Which does measure the club i definetly see what you are getting at.     92mph club getting them 127 ball speed my supposed 84 mph club is getting me 123 ball speed   My real club head speed is more like 89 or so...again the foresight measures the ball only.  And all other numbers match.   thanks again for the response.   Adam
Lucious   thanks for the post.   It seems you know quite a bit on the subject..I probably should have given more information.   In response i'm currently playing KBS tour x flex with Mizuno mp 59  heads in standard lofts.  These are pretty weak lofts by today's standards I am told  and considered a "players" iron/mbblade that aren't considered "hot" by any means.  I don't blame you for making that assumption I would think the same.  Theses numbers come from a...