or Connect

Posts by showtime583

Now the lies are getting crazy....AP Biology as a freshman??? Typically AP classes are reserved for Juniors and Seniors, unless you're some sort of savant. From reading your posts I'd be willing to bet that is not the case........
  Seriously???!! Time for you to take your medicine son - get off the computer, get out of the house, go get a job!   Purely for my own edification, in what state do you live currently?
    Wow - certainly not doing yourself any favors on here!!   I was caddying at the local club when I was 12 years old....also cut lawns. Lots of friends had a paper route.....to say you cannot have a job is an asinine comment!!!
  Hmmm....ok. I'll remember to take them out of the commercial grade convection oven I usually store them in!!!   On the off chance somebody in the United States leaves them in the car, and it happens to be 100 degrees outside, and it happens to get up to 120-130 inside the car with no air movement, would this have an impact on the integrity of graphite shafts or the glue? Seems like an unreasonable question I know....
  I've heard extreme heat can warp graphite shafts and can weaken the integrity of the glue? Incorrect?
  Take this advice....the bums will always lose!!!  
My R11 3 wood is not titanium.... TM offered a titanium version as well. So that begs the question, are all TM fairway woods made of steel unless designated differently??? What about Rocketballz fairways.... Steel or titanium??? Probably wrong thread, but curious nevertheless....
Most people (including myself) start with the loft of their PW and then add wedges in 4 degree increments....so if your PW is a 48, then you'd add a 52 and 56 and possibly a 60...
I've had my Titleist DCI Oversize irons since 1998 that I purchased with $$ saved from caddying from the previous summer. 15 year later I've had them re-gripped multiple times and just can't seem to get away from them!
  Was thinking the same thing!   I mean begging for free clubs is bad enough, but lying about it too? Pathetic......