or Connect

Posts by Shaggie13

Same here.  Hard to find 36" inseam anywhere for golf pants.  If I could find some options in that inseam then you would get my business. 
1. Brandt Snedeker -10 2. Geoff Ogilvy -8
Paula Creamer, "while we're young."  Watching her last couple of days, she could really heed her own advice.
Dreams do come true.  lol  Thank you for the contest and for the prize.  Awesome.
You are coming over the top because your shoulder turn is too flat on the backswing and your body automatically adjusts on the downswing to get your shoulders moving on a steeper plane.  Saw in a different post that you are going to take lessons from evolvr, good idea.  They will get you on track.  Looks like you have good coordination, and speed in your swing, so once you clean some stuff up, you should be ripping up the course.  Good luck.
lol Seriously?
Justin Rose -5 Billy Horschel -7 Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano -3  
Entered.  Thank you.
I can see the video.  Good job on correcting the steady head, looks much improved.  I would say next couple of steps would involve getting more weight forward on the downswing and keeping a flat left wrist at impact.  Wright now you are flipping the club head causing mishits and pop ups.  Look at this thread for some guidance.  http://thesandtrap.com/t/61376/5sk-video-thread
That is good to know.  Keep up the good scores.