or Connect

Posts by The Tin Man

It's not Christian it's Crosstian. As in people who nail others to crosses.  (A Christian set me straight between the two species. One reads the Bible the other beats people with it.)
................O lord will you give me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all drive Porsche's.....I must make amends.   I wait home every morning awaiting delivery, O lord will you send me a flat screen TV.   - Janis Joplin
Same Thing only Different.
  Is the golf course in a Hunger Games arena ?
Applying Game Theory to is there a god:   If you believe there is and are correct you go to heaven. If your wrong nothing happens.   If you don't believe and are correct nothing happens. If your wrong...................your still covered because in a parallel universe you are a believer. The other guy gets to go to hell. Isn't science wonderful!
The original God Particle Theory states that all that is......is god.   That makes us all particles of god arguing whether or not we exist.....in multiple universes....at the same time.....taking both sides of the argument.
What would Tom Cruise do?   Great bumper sticker, only most people wouldn't get the joke.
Kona Hawaii uses goats too.
Those of us that practice with Almost Golf Balls have already limited our ball to fit our practice area.   I wouldn't mind have a selection of tour quality reduced distance balls available. It would save me a lot of money on course fees by making the local Ex. 9 playable with long irons and driver. (I could stay in practice with my long irons and driver by playing and not having to use the range.)
  The Devils greatest accomplishment is convincing us he doesn't exist. His mistake was inventing Golf to remind us he did.