or Connect

Posts by stevejason

Purchased an X Hot three wood.
Yesterday I shot 37-38=75. My best ever nine/total. The back nine included two doubles
Yesterday I shot 37-38=75. My best ever nine/total. The back nine included two doubles
I carry a spray bottle of water in the cup holder on my push cart. Spray the club & wipe, good to go.
I use the Frogger tees for irons & hybrids. I lose more than I break.
 I shot 39-42=81. On the front, I had three consecutive birdies. Four double bogeys helped push my round into the eighties.
Set up is in my signature. I've played TM and Cobra hybrids, but I hit the Integra I Drive hybrids much better.
I use a push cart, my shoulder would be shot after a couple of holes if I carried.
 I enjoy walking the course. No need for my elliptical workout during the golf season. I think a cart costs $10, so I've saved close to $1800 this year. That has purchased new clubs, a bag, and a push cart. If they offered me a free cart, I'd still walk.
Both the NXT and Velocity are longer than my previous balls. I have noticed that they both scuff easier than the Callaway and Slazanger balls I used to play.