or Connect

Posts by mkoreiwo

Well, it kinda depends... If I know the person and we have a history of playing together, know each others tendencies, etc. - I generally wouldn't mind - if it were occasional. I actually play with a friend of mine, and when we go out, its more of a practice round where we are providing feedback for each other whenever possible... both of us benefit.
I love my Black Barbados... But I think putters are like a bad accident waiting to happen. If you hole a few tough putts early on, you get that "new girlfriend" feeling, and everything is sweet. Then you go on a cold stretch, and its back to the garage for something else! I've the Barbados, a Mizuno BC-3 and C-04. Each has its merits... why oh why are we so fickle! But again, I agree that the Rife line is under-appreciated. Their roll-grove technology puts a good feel on...
I do get a similar type of pain as you do - drives me nuts. But I also have lower back pain so its two aleve before a round anyway. Rest generally works, but it just happens to be a type of injury that is hard to isolate to "rest" it. Your test results rule out any serious conditions, so you could either play with the pain, or - yikes- quit till you're better...
I got em in flighted PX 5.0 and love them. When you hit them flush, they are indeed worthy clubs! A bad mishit will let you know you screwed up though. I like the setup and little offset... Yeah, perhaps there are - no there definitely are - easier clubs out there to hit, but being comfortable at address looking down at the ball/club, I think adds to your confidence, and for me these clubs do inspire.
I guess what works for you is best. But I have tried to restrict my hips and try to feel the pull between hips and turn. It seems to make the swing a bit easier, and stops me from overswinging. Everybody is different of course...
I suggest if you don't believe that carrying a bag "properly" is not hazardous to your health, find a good sports orthopedic doctor, and take his advice, not anyone on this, or any site. Get it straight from a professional whose credentials can be verified. Frankly, the two strap bags, properly carried, are very comfortable. I would be astonished to have an expert weigh in with a negative on carrying.
A properly carried bag will not do you any damage. Period. The key is to wear it properly. ...and will be actually easier than pushing a cart up hill... try it - you'll see...
I have the Barbados and it strikes a nice balance between firm and soft as regard to feel. The face balanced putters may or may not work for you, but if you prefer mallets, give the Barbados a serious test - not just a putt or two. My opinion fwiw, is that these are way underrated. And the black one simpley looks great as well - gotta love your putter!
Awww.... for the slight increase in price, you should have gotten the Tour version... The Fubuki shaft in the tour is a real step up - no BS. But still, the Ft-iQ is a well designed club. I think you'll enjoy it!
Sancho Panza - great inexpensive cigar, CAO Cameroon Toro - excellent, Hoyo de Monterrey Excaliber #3... amongst others....